I'm having trouble with my wheel

• Thread starter Pigpin13
  • 3 comments
United States
Missouri
Pigpin13
I have a Thrustmaster T150. I am brand new to IRacing so pardon my ignorance. The problem is, it seems to have a dead spot. I went to run a test session and a during calibration I notice when turning left, it jumps almost 90 degrees. It doesn't take very much movement to make this happen. It's only a couple of degrees of input to make it jump. I run on Gran Turismo sport and have no problems at all. Has anyone else had a problem similar to this? Is there a download I missed? Thanks in advance.

Hey @Pigpin13 There is a driver you have to download/install on your PC for Thrustmaster wheels.
Failing that the iRacing forums will probably have the answers you need (if you haven't solved it yet).

Hey @Pigpin13 There is a driver you have to download/install on your PC for Thrustmaster wheels.
Failing that the iRacing forums will probably have the answers you need (if you haven't solved it yet).
Thank you. I finally got it figured out. I thought I had downloaded the drivers once before but I guess I missed it. Thanks again.

Back