- 10
- MrMoeHeyHo
Hi!
Sorry if this post should been in another thread, but this thread may be deleted after I have got some help grom you
Earlier, I made a japanece PSN-account to get the GT 5 Demo. Now I have completed 95 % of the real GT 5 game, and I notice something: I have not entered the code for the chrome-line cars!
And now, when I try to sign in to my japanece PSN-account, I get an error. Meanwhile, I don't get the error when I try to sign in with my Norwegian account. What's wrong? I don't understand japanece, but I can tell you that this error have two lines of text, and the only thing I can do is to press the "OK"-button.
I have to thank all of you guys who can help me to get these chrome line-cars
👍
EDIT: I can play online, but I can't get PlaystationStore to work with the japanece account, and I need to use PlaystationStore to enter the chrome line-code, or?
-
Joachim
Sorry if this post should been in another thread, but this thread may be deleted after I have got some help grom you
Earlier, I made a japanece PSN-account to get the GT 5 Demo. Now I have completed 95 % of the real GT 5 game, and I notice something: I have not entered the code for the chrome-line cars!
I have to thank all of you guys who can help me to get these chrome line-cars
EDIT: I can play online, but I can't get PlaystationStore to work with the japanece account, and I need to use PlaystationStore to enter the chrome line-code, or?
-
Joachim
Last edited: