I'm in trouble, and I'm sure you guys can help me!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joachim Moe
  • 9 comments
  • 878 views
Messages
10
Messages
MrMoeHeyHo
Hi!

Sorry if this post should been in another thread, but this thread may be deleted after I have got some help grom you:)

Earlier, I made a japanece PSN-account to get the GT 5 Demo. Now I have completed 95 % of the real GT 5 game, and I notice something: I have not entered the code for the chrome-line cars!:scared: And now, when I try to sign in to my japanece PSN-account, I get an error. Meanwhile, I don't get the error when I try to sign in with my Norwegian account. What's wrong? I don't understand japanece, but I can tell you that this error have two lines of text, and the only thing I can do is to press the "OK"-button.

I have to thank all of you guys who can help me to get these chrome line-cars:)👍

EDIT: I can play online, but I can't get PlaystationStore to work with the japanece account, and I need to use PlaystationStore to enter the chrome line-code, or?

-
Joachim
 
Last edited:
First you're gonna have to get an interpreter. Check the GTplanet news about the new update and PM the guy who translated. He should be able to help you, question is will he.
 
The Japanese psn store and psn is still down i believe :)
 
The Japanese psn store and psn is still down i believe :)

This is what's holding you up. Sony is waiting for government authorization to bring it back up, as Japan doesn't want to see this kinda thing happen again (understandably so).
 
Just use a translator for the message (http://www.google.com/translate for example) - it might help to sign into the account from a PC/Mac (for obvious reasons :D )

Copy/paste the kanji and choose your output language.
 
I've tried all this, including the google translater, so I guess I just have to wait till it's back on again.
Thank you so much everybody for replying so fast:) I can enter the code till 31th of desember 2012, so I guess I'll just wait till the system is back on track:)
 
Hmm, I'm just thinking: I have my savedata-folder on my computer now with the GT 5 savegame. When I copy it over to the norwegian account, I get the message: "You can't play GT 5 with another accounts save game" or something like that. The question is: May I delete my old japanece account, and then paste the savedata-folder in to the norwegian account WITHOUT getting that message cause the japanese account doesn't exist anymore? I need some facts here, not just guessing:scared:
 
A save game can only be used on the account it was created. So it wouldn't help deleting the Japanese account.
 
A save game can only be used on the account it was created. So it wouldn't help deleting the Japanese account.

Thanks for the answer. I was guessing that the savegave would have enough information to block other accounts using it, but thanks again. Then I just have to wait a little till the system is back on track:)
 
Back