I'm kind of stuck in the game...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dkstz
  • 17 comments
  • 1,004 views
Messages
414
Brazil
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Messages
arten_v
Hi there, I just reached over 25%, done all but the last races in Begginer Hall and all but the All Japan Series in Japanese Hall. And some of Professional Hall too.. Raced the two Lotus series and British Lightweitght. I was thinking to do some endurances now, but they require mostly overpowered cars! :dunce:

Where should I focus at? American races or german maybe? Dirt stuff? there are too many races to choose from:drool: and too many cars. At least, when I started with japanese things I was winning cars to use in other races. Now I should buy cars, and they're not few.:nervous:

thanks a lot guys
ps. I prefer to race with not so powerful cars (normal cars), so I'm leaving the +400HP races for later. Am I the only one to think like that?
 
Go for the dirt races, they'e not particually hard and you get some cars tha t will help you later on in the game 👍
 
dkstz
Hi there, I just reached over 25%, done all but the last races in Begginer Hall and all but the All Japan Series in Japanese Hall. And some of Professional Hall too.. Raced the two Lotus series and British Lightweitght. I was thinking to do some endurances now, but they require mostly overpowered cars! :dunce:

Where should I focus at? American races or german maybe? Dirt stuff? there are too many races to choose from:drool: and too many cars. At least, when I started with japanese things I was winning cars to use in other races. Now I should buy cars, and they're not few.:nervous:

thanks a lot guys
ps. I prefer to race with not so powerful cars (normal cars), so I'm leaving the +400HP races for later. Am I the only one to think like that?

There's plenty of Endurance races that doesn't require insanely powerful cars. You can get away with the 24 Hour Nurn challenge with 300Bhp.. Roadster 4 hour Endurance is a MX5 only race...

But I'll have to agree, do the Special Conditions hall... You should breeze thruogh most of it fairly easy. I did most of the races in a Mitsu Galant VR4 - albeit slightly modded....
 
Do the first two special condition hall events, the first one gives you the Cadillac Cien, the second gives you the Toyota RSC rally raid, you can use the Cien for a lot of the faster road car events, and the RSC for a lot of the rally events it's upto you where you go from there. For example yin a couple of RSC's and sell them, then buy a DTM race car and enter the DTM series in the European hall, the prize for first is a CLK-GTR (It's actually a CLK-LM but they called it a GTR by mistake) and that'll give you room to choose where to go from there. Or you can use the RSC and carry on driving in the special condition hall and win loads of great old and new rally cars, and some decent road cars as well.
 
The Special Conditions-Easy falls right into your parameters not too fast (powerful) cars which will give you a challenge. Rally Di' Capri (second Rally) will give you a prize car worth $265K (I think) and does not require dirt/snow tires.
Some Endros you can compete without a overpowering car (24hrs. @ 'Ring)
Have you done any of the Driving Missions? Give them a try
This races do not conform to your request:
American Championship
DTM(European Hall)
Schwarzwald Liga B (European Hall)

You can try these races:
European Hall
Hot Hatch Car Championship
Schwarzwald Liga A

One Make Races
Chrysler-Crossfire Trophy
BMW- 'M' Club
Honda-Civic Race
Volkswagen-Beetle Cup
Volkswagen-Lupo Cup
 
Right now get your most powerful car, mod it a lil, and take it to the Enduros section, and do El Capitan 200 miles, it doesn't take to long, and you get the Toyota Minolta and you can win a **** load of stuff with it, like almost all the Enduros in b-spec, or all of them ni a-spec.
 
If you aren't worried about used car days or money I would mess aroud with the cars that you currently own. Hop in something you have yet to drive, see if you like it. I always think doing that is fun and I do it often. And don't just max-tune the car. Try using other cheaper parts like the sport or semi-racing parts. Thats where the magic of GT4 is IMO. You can lightly tune a car and distinctly notice a difference when you upgrade to better parts. It also gives you a progressive feel for the car, overall most likely creating a better driver.

If you want suggestions on tuning, check the Settings Forum.
 
I'd suggest getting a semi-quick car and doing the El Capitan enduro, where you win the Toyota Minolta, like Yoda said. Usually the fastest car in there is the Lotus Motorsport Elise, and you should be able to win it with around 400hp and decent driving. It should be a breeze with 500+hp depending on the car. Once you have the Toyota Minolta though, then you'll really be confused about what to do, because you can do just about anything in it :D
 
you can do all the american events in one car in less than half a day, i used the camaro... do some special conditions race (the tarmac ones to start with), you can also do "like the wind" race in endurance mode, it's only 5 laps around that big oval track (forgot the name :lol: )... do some missions, the first 10 are very simple... one make races etc.
 
You need a special licence and completed both professional and beginner halls to access the 'like the wind' race
 
I am trying to get as far as I can through the game without buying a car, I am just about stuck also..
 
try harder maybe;)
 
Actually anyone can do about 58% of the game without buying any whells.

There are some faqs explaining that, just look.

But you can win 1st two special conditions with Nismo 270R winning Cadillac Cien and Toyota RSC Rally Car, who can win a lot of races and a lot of cars.

Later U only need to buy a truck and a MX-5 to complete Beginner and Professional Hall to access Extreme Hall. In the way, u will win all the cars u need.
 
jamaican
you can also do "like the wind" race in endurance mode
That is in Extreme Hall not Endurance Hall, which like sauber states can not be run until....
sauberc11
You need a special licence and completed both professional and beginner halls to access the 'like the wind' race
 
sauberc11
You need a special licence and completed both professional and beginner halls to access the 'like the wind' race
You don't NEED the special license at ALL! oly if you use B-spec though. Only someone like Famine would NEED the special license.
 
Im also stuck on Special Licsense im struggiling to do i think its 13 one with the suizuki and also the two race car ones, i did the last rally one as i skipped ones i cant do :(
 
Mark1989
Im also stuck on Special Licsense im struggiling to do i think its 13 one with the suizuki and also the two race car ones, i did the last rally one as i skipped ones i cant do :(
S13- Suzuka Circuit; Nissan Motul Pitwork Z (JGTC) `04 is this the one your refering to.

Look here for help:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64913S12

Keep practicing the 'Ring took me forever to get Gold.
 
Ive managed to do it only a bronze thou but its good enough for now, i also just did the race car ones time for nurb gradtion! *hopes not to do a stupid mistake*
 
Back