I'm looking for a 1967 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennylmao
  • 14 comments
  • 769 views
Messages
3,871
Chad
Chad
Messages
kennylmao
done deal
 
Last edited:
5x silver chromes for a 0 mile Jaguar XFR '10?
 
Alright deal, the one in my dealers is Salsa and I have one which I won in Kyanite Blue Metallic. Which color do you want?
 
Alright deal, the one in my dealers is Salsa and I have one which I won in Kyanite Blue Metallic. Which color do you want?

The blue one please :)

Send an FR with a message to "Swagger345" and I shall send you the paint chips this afternoon or if not then tomorrow morning GMT :)
 
The blue one please :)

Send an FR with a message to "Swagger345" and I shall send you the paint chips this afternoon or if not then tomorrow morning GMT :)

ok. :) I'll send the car as soon as FR is accepted.
 
Last edited:
I got that chameleon paint.
 
I can sent 5 formula chameleon green or silver chromes for level ticket?
 
I can sent 5 formula chameleon green or silver chromes for level ticket?

ok, i need the formula chameleon green. What tickets are you looking for?
 
Any low level tickets(level 1 to 10)! If you don't have what tickets have you got?
 
sorry I don't have those. I've got historic rally car ticket, lvl 15, lvl 14, lvl 19, lvl 20, lvl 23, FT-86 II Concept tickets, Racing Kart 125 SPL.
 
Level 14 FR me and I will send some
 
kennylmao
ok what do you want for it?

You can just gimme whatever you want lok I don't care!
 
5x silver chrome sent :)

800th Post :)
 
Last edited:
Back