I'm looking for a new favourite car? Please Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911~Lad
  • 6 comments
  • 1,041 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

911~Lad

(Banned)
Messages
73
Messages
Fusileer7
Messages
Loading...
Hello, and thank you for reading this. I am looking for a new favourite car to love and idolize like 11 year-olds should. Please help, and if you do have any suggestions please post a picture of the car as well.
 
I like the Porsche but I'm looking for a road car. Thanks:)
P.S. Over a million pounds for the Aston!? Gorgeous though....
 
You can't ask others to choose a favourite car for you, you have to do that on your own. It doesn't have to be spectacular, new, or even fast. Honestly my favourite car of all time is a lowly Datsun 510.

Just flip through some car magazines and find something you really like, then look it up on wikipedia to get some background on it. From there the internet is your road to endless information and pictures.
 
You can't ask others to choose a favourite car for you, you have to do that on your own. It doesn't have to be spectacular, new, or even fast. Honestly my favourite car of all time is a lowly Datsun 510.

Just flip through some car magazines and find something you really like, then look it up on wikipedia to get some background on it. From there the internet is your road to endless information and pictures.

Good point. The thing is I am REALLY fussy when it comes to favourite cars, but thanks for the input.:sly:
 
Good point. The thing is I am REALLY fussy when it comes to favourite cars, but thanks for the input.:sly:

If your really fussy, and we don't know what you like, how are we supposed to be able to find YOU a new favourite car, its hard enough recommending cars to people who aren't fussy. Favourite is a very subjective term.
 
We can't chose your favourite car. It wouldn't be your favourite car then. Go and do what Joey says and find one for yourself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back