DoggyB22 Messages 588 Messages DoggyB22 Jan 29, 2011 #1 Anyone have one that your willing to trade? Check out my garage for a reasonable offer.... Thanks
D defaultoasis Messages 701 Messages defaultoasis Jan 29, 2011 #2 enzo & schwimmagen, will it be greedy to ask for those two? technically u earnt 1 million with it.
androhdez Messages 84 Messages Mex_Moctezuma Jan 29, 2011 #3 i will trade you one for your audi r8 lms, let me know.
DoggyB22 Messages 588 Messages DoggyB22 Jan 29, 2011 #4 Well I mean the Toyota GT-One is what like a low 2 mil car. Enzo is 1 mil & its fully modded/tuned..... Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
Well I mean the Toyota GT-One is what like a low 2 mil car. Enzo is 1 mil & its fully modded/tuned.....
D defaultoasis Messages 701 Messages defaultoasis Jan 29, 2011 #5 I doubt it. http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?order=price&start=0
DoggyB22 Messages 588 Messages DoggyB22 Jan 29, 2011 #7 defaultoasis I doubt it. http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?order=price&start=0 Click to expand... Hmm I must be tripping could of sworn I saw it for low $2 mil in the UCD. You willing to go 1 for 1? androhdez i will trade you one for your audi r8 lms, let me know. Click to expand... You willing to throw in another car also for my Audi R8 LMS. Doesn't have to be anything "to" special....
defaultoasis I doubt it. http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?order=price&start=0 Click to expand... Hmm I must be tripping could of sworn I saw it for low $2 mil in the UCD. You willing to go 1 for 1? androhdez i will trade you one for your audi r8 lms, let me know. Click to expand... You willing to throw in another car also for my Audi R8 LMS. Doesn't have to be anything "to" special....
DoggyB22 Messages 588 Messages DoggyB22 Jan 29, 2011 #8 Oz_rules910 Deal for your 599 Click to expand... For sure. Um I'm booked until Monday if that's alright... Made some promises to few other people that I need to trade with?
Oz_rules910 Deal for your 599 Click to expand... For sure. Um I'm booked until Monday if that's alright... Made some promises to few other people that I need to trade with?
D defaultoasis Messages 701 Messages defaultoasis Jan 29, 2011 #9 Well..you got a good deal to listen in there. Not from me though.
O Oz_rules910 Messages 445 Messages Epic_donuts7 Jan 29, 2011 #10 DoggyB22 For sure. Um I'm booked until Monday if that's alright... Made some promises to few other people that I need to trade with? Click to expand... Monday is good
DoggyB22 For sure. Um I'm booked until Monday if that's alright... Made some promises to few other people that I need to trade with? Click to expand... Monday is good
DoggyB22 Messages 588 Messages DoggyB22 Jan 29, 2011 #11 Oz_rules910 Monday is good Click to expand... What do you want for the Ferrari F10, F2007, Bentley Speed 8, or the Lamborghini Nomad Diablo? haha Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
Oz_rules910 Monday is good Click to expand... What do you want for the Ferrari F10, F2007, Bentley Speed 8, or the Lamborghini Nomad Diablo? haha