Im looking for a yellow & green or a white & and green fgt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leewalt
  • 6 comments
  • 409 views
Messages
56
Messages
Mxleewalt
I can trade at 12 o'clock midnight. I have a suzuki escudo dirt trial car with no miles. Iv got a nissan R92CP race car with no miles. A Peugeot 905 92 race car with about 20 miles on it. A Mazda 787b with no miles. A Peugeot 205T16 EVO 2 1986 rally car with no miles. A mercedes sauber 92 race car with about 20 miles on it. The lancer evo rallycar 99 the red one and the f2007 an 2010. Also got a yellow a White carbon and the vettel x2010. If the car your looking for isn't here just ask me and I'll see if I have it or not
 
I got the White/Green
I will take the Mercedes Sauber C 9
 
Ive got yellow/green FGT and ill trade for f2007 ... PM me back if your interested 👍
 
i really want that escuto but idk what an fgt is??
 
^^ FGT = formula gt
 
I got a Yellow/Green (Green being the Primary Color) FGT, I'll trade you for the Carbon X2010 or the escudo.
 
Back