Im looking for the bmw v12 lmr & toyota gt one

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leewalt
  • 5 comments
  • 535 views
Messages
56
Messages
Mxleewalt
I can trade right now and at midnight after the reset.
I have these cars to trade.
X2010,vettal,carbon,yellow,White
F2010,F2007
FGT,red,White & green,yellow & green,White & purple
Nissan R92CP race car
Sauber c9
Mazda787b
Peugeot 905 92 race car
Peugeot 205 T16 EVO 2 1986 rally car
Peugeot 908 HDI (blue)
Mitsubishi evo 99 rally car
Subaru 99 rally car
Escort cosworth 98 rally car
Suzuki escudo dirt trial 98
I can trade right now and at 12 just after the reset
 
Last edited:
x1 0.0 miles ?
i have gt one 0 miles
 
x1 0.0 miles ?
i have gt one 0 miles

The yellow x1 has 4 miles vettal has 800, carbon has a 1000 and the White has 300
 
my gt-one for your 787B??

pm me if your interested.. im on psn in 30min or so..
 
I'll trade my GT ONE for your F10, can trade at reset tonight
 
I'll trade my GT One for your f1 2010 as well and I can trade immediately.
 
Back