I'm looking forward to driving...

• Thread starter maciej908
  • 26 comments
United Kingdom
UK
Ferrari_Ducati
Right guys I know the game is coming out next week and the Driveclub sub section has just been created so let's start with an easy topic...

Here's the car list (I think it's pretty much confirmed)

Alfa Romeo 4C
Ariel Atom 500 V8
Aston Martin One 77
Aston Martin Vanquish
Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
Aston Martin V12 Zagato
Audi A1 quattro
Audi R8 V10 Plus (PS+)
Audi RS5
Audi RS6 Avant
Audi TT RS Plus
BAC Mono (PS+)
Bentley Continental GT Speed
Bentley Continental GT V8 (PS+)
BMW M135i
BMW M235i
BMW M3 GTS (PS+)
BMW M5
Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari 599 GTO
Ferrari California
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Ferrari FF
Gumpert Apollo Enraged
Hennesey Venom GT
Koenigsegg Agera R
Lotus Evora Sports Racer
Lotus Exige S
Marussia B2
Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale (PS+)
McLaren 12C
McLaren P1
Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG (PS+)
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series
Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG 45th Anniversary Edition
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupe Black Series
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT (DLC)
Mini John Cooper Works GP (PS+)
Pagani Huayra
Pagani Zonda R (PS+)
Renault Clio RS
RUF CTR3 Clubsport (PS+)
RUF RGT 8
RUF RT12 R
Savage Rivale GTR-S
Spania GTA Spano
Spyker C8 Aileron
Volkswagen Golf GTI (PS+)
Volkswagen Beetle GSR

So my question is... What car out of these are you most looking forward to driving?

For me? I'm so looking forward to driving the McLaren P1! I've only ever driven it in NFS but now I'm ready to race from the inside the cockpit!!! Bring on 10/10/14

For me: 4C, Vanquish, A1 Quattro, R8, RS5, RS6 Avant, Mono, Mazzer GT Stradale, Clio RS, 12C and the Merc AMG GT.

All 3 RUFs and the Aston Martin V12 Zagato.

I watched a good quality feed today on my PS4 of someone driving a Ferrari 458. It sounded good even on Twitch. I drove it in GT6 at the same time to compare.... so am looking forward to trying that too.

The amg gt is gonna be nice. I'm also interested in the f12 after hearing the lovely sound driveclub replicated for it.

There are several cars I am seriously looking forward to driving:

ALFA ROMEO 4C / Never tried it before (Thanks GT6) and it looks fabulous bar the horrible black headlights.

BAC MONO
/ Crazy looking and a hardcore track car.

FERRARI 458 ITALIA
/ One of my all-time favourites. Nothing more to say.

GUMPERT APOLLO ENRAGED
/ What a savage machine. Probably as close to a racecar as road cars come.

However, the FERRARI F12 BERLINETTA is my most anticipated car. I have a serious thing for that machine and driving it for the first time will certainly give me the fizz. I better not stream that actually...

Last edited:
Just give me any car, as long as it feels like a real race I'm fine. But since it's going to be a hardcore sim I think I'll have to choose one of the least powerful cars or I'll end up crashing all the time... Clio RS? I'm Rubbish :(

Just give me any car, as long as it feels like a real race I'm fine. But since it's going to be a hardcore sim I think I'll have to choose one of the least powerful cars or I'll end up crashing all the time... Clio RS? I'm Rubbish :(
It will not be a hardcore sim. It is meant to be a, and I dislike the word, Simcade which is something in the middle.

I hope some of you guys have your clubs planned because some of those cars can only be unlocked being in a club with at least 2 or more people.

You'll all probably laugh, but I'm just looking forward to the Mini Cooper - I don't actually like hyper/super cars that much, which is a bit of a downside in this game for me, especially at the speeds involved - but it does have pretty scenery and a photomode will make it all worthwhile for me. At almost 8,000 photos taken in GT6 I need something new to look at.

So, yeah - the Mini for me.

You'll all probably laugh, but I'm just looking forward to the Mini Cooper - I don't actually like hyper/super cars that much, which is a bit of a downside in this game for me, especially at the speeds involved - but it does have pretty scenery and a photomode will make it all worthwhile for me. At almost 8,000 photos taken in GT6 I need something new to look at.

So, yeah - the Mini for me.

The slower cars can be really fun since they're much more controllable. The super and hyper cars are really quick and the rear end steps out easily if you hit the throttle too quickly so I can understand that.

I hope some of you guys have your clubs planned because some of those cars can only be unlocked being in a club with at least 2 or more people.
what a crap decision, for ex i won't subscribe any psn plus cause i'm not interested in online gaming.. a player like me won't access the car. I'm really pissed off by all this online gaming tendency. for god sake i just want to play alone on my armchair, with ease.

what a crap decision, for ex i won't subscribe any psn plus cause i'm not interested in online gaming.. a player like me won't access the car. I'm really pissed off by all this online gaming tendency. for god sake i just want to play alone on my armchair, with ease.

I would agree with you. I wasn't pleased to see I had to make or join a club to access some of the vehicles. Fortunately, its only about 6-7 cars that are unlocked by club rewards.

Relax, this whole Social Media thing in games is a new toy which likely will fade away within a year or so. In the meantime, there will be clubs of convenience for you to join to get those cars - just link up with a few of the names here and you can get your cars.

Failing that, see how the folks over at PSTrophies work their way around it - they never let anything get in the way of a platinum.

I would agree with you. I wasn't pleased to see I had to make or join a club to access some of the vehicles. Fortunately, its only about 6-7 cars that are unlocked by club rewards.
I also read that if you leave the club the cars get locked again until you unlock them in another club.

I also read that if you leave the club the cars get locked again until you unlock them in another club.

Oh Hell, I hope not. I joined some random club on the first day thinking I would leave later after the cars were unlocked. I don't even know who my club members are. That would really piss me off.

Hmm, that is indeed a bit demanding of them. I forgot to say that I don't take part in any of the Social Media things, so all of that stuff is of no interest to me - but forcing it, if that is still the case, isn't good as far as I'm concerned.

Hmm, that is indeed a bit demanding of them. I forgot to say that I don't take part in any of the Social Media things, so all of that stuff is of no interest to me - but forcing it, if that is still the case, isn't good as far as I'm concerned.

Same here, you're looking at the only form of social media I participate in, forums. No, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. for me. My friends list is usually limited to my younger brother but he may not even get this game so I can't even invite him unless I get him to download the PS+ version just to join my own club.

...unless I get him to download the PS+ version just to join my own club.
That may be your only option then - I think I'll have to convince my wife to form a club on her account...

Yeah, forums are the only place I interact electronically too - I hadn't even herd of Snapchat...

That may be your only option then - I think I'll have to convince my wife to form a club on her account...

Yeah, forums are the only place I interact electronically too - I hadn't even herd of Snapchat...

I have a 17 year old stepson. LOL. There's Instagram too.

Back