H heavyrightfoot Messages 34 Jan 30, 2011 #1 I'm looking to get all the colours of the FGT. i have the Dark Blue and the Bright orange so far. i have some very good cars to trade. Thanks HRF.
I'm looking to get all the colours of the FGT. i have the Dark Blue and the Bright orange so far. i have some very good cars to trade. Thanks HRF.
alx-ndr Messages 410 London/England Messages alx-ndr Jan 30, 2011 #2 I have purple... what are you offering?
D dud95 Messages 67 Messages dud_95 Jan 30, 2011 #3 I have Silver. Would you have an XJ220 Race Car?(or other cars you'd like to trade)
dazzee Messages 2,335 Messages Darrell-ere Messages Dazzeeboy Jan 30, 2011 #4 i have red and blue offer?
Havok_ Messages 1,085 Concord MA Messages DiGiTaL_ Messages Digital_L30 Jan 30, 2011 #5 Got: Silver/black Yellow/black Red White/blue what are you offering for trade?
Gerseph Messages 332 Messages Gerseph, spare1981, spare1982 Jan 30, 2011 #6 Hey heavyrightfoot, I hope this helps with your search. White White/Purple White/Blue Blue White/Green Green/Yellow Black/Yellow Black/Silver Red Orange
Hey heavyrightfoot, I hope this helps with your search. White White/Purple White/Blue Blue White/Green Green/Yellow Black/Yellow Black/Silver Red Orange
D Danny_GT2 Messages 259 Dublin, Ireland Messages Danny_GT2 Jan 30, 2011 #7 I've got a Blue FGT! Any racers or X2010's you could offer??
Todis51 Messages 118 Canandaigua/New Messages Islanders18 Jan 30, 2011 #8 do you have a matmut Peugeot 908 cuz ill give you my white/purple FGT for it!
H heavyrightfoot Messages 34 Jan 30, 2011 #9 Gerseph Hey heavyrightfoot, I hope this helps with your search. White White/Purple White/Blue Blue White/Green Green/Yellow Black/Yellow Black/Silver Red Orange Click to expand... Nice one this will help 👍 Obviously i can only do one trade per day, so i will post who and what colour have been traded. Thanks HRF
Gerseph Hey heavyrightfoot, I hope this helps with your search. White White/Purple White/Blue Blue White/Green Green/Yellow Black/Yellow Black/Silver Red Orange Click to expand... Nice one this will help 👍 Obviously i can only do one trade per day, so i will post who and what colour have been traded. Thanks HRF