I'm losing it!!

• Thread starter tfujiwara
  • 11 comments
PeachSergeantz
Same as PSN but I dont use it.
For some reason I'm losing my drifting skills with my best drift car (Supra).I used to drift with it really good, but now it looks like its dying."I need help".(not settings)
The problems:Short distance, hard to start the drift, cant seem to keep it drifting.
I dont know why, but it the supra never acted like this before.And I always used it until yesterday(4-30-08) when it changed by it self.:odd::guilty:

For some reason I'm losing my drifting skills with my best drift car (Supra).I used to drift with it really good, but now it looks like its dying."I need help".(not settings)
The problems:Short distance, hard to start the drift, cant seem to keep it drifting.
I dont know why, but it the supra never acted like this before.And I always used it until yesterday(4-30-08) when it changed by it self.:odd::guilty:

Okay. Changed your oil.

Then use the Scandinavian Flick to get into those short corners. If you got space on the tach, downshift and light up the tires.

not really. if he stiffens it it might help with load transfering.
if the chassis is weak it'll flex and twist. a lot of problems can arise from that.
a stiffer chassis doesn't equal understeer at entry, but it will alter the load transfer characteristics.

If he stiffens it, won't that affect his turn in negatively? Understeer at entry ain't gonna help.

It doesn't always result in understeer. All it does is help reduce lateral roll and whatever the word is for front and rear roll.

GT ADDICT:As I said in the PM in the post. Please use the edit button if your going to post within 1 or 2 minutes of your original posting.

Back