I'm missing some things that were announced ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter zod
  • 6 comments
  • 721 views

zod

Messages
459
Messages
zod18
I don't know if they are really missing or if I just missed them, but were are:

1. Youtube replay uploads
2. Course Maker point-to-point tracks
3. GT anywhere (B-Spec mode from your PC)
4. Endurance Races
5. Manufacturer Races
6. B-Spec command to make a pit stop

I'm sure some of them are just being unlocked later, but maybe someone here could clean up those issues :)
 
1. Not in. I don't think it was ever really confirmed, just hinted at as a possibility.
2. Seemingly not in.
3. Coming soon, but apparently your PS3 needs to be running and connected for this to even work, rendering it pointless for some of us.
4. In. You'll find 'em :)
5. Seemingly not in.
6. In. Occurs during the higher B-spec races.
 
Endurances Races are in the game. There are 'one make' races, but I don't think it is the same setup as in GT5P
 
read the manual within the game, remote b-spec coming december. it has 93 pages or so of what most people ask about. But no mention of youtube sorry.
 
GT anywhere will be made available from early december, endurance races are unlocked later in the game, and I think the B spec pitstop command will only show in races that are long enough that youd need to pit. I don't know about the others though.
 
1. Not in. I don't think it was ever really confirmed, just hinted at as a possibility.
2. Seemingly not in.
3. Coming soon, but apparently your PS3 needs to be running and connected for this to even work, rendering it pointless for some of us.
4. In. You'll find 'em :)
5. Seemingly not in.
6. In. Occurs during the higher B-spec races.

Thanks to you and everyone else :)
I don't really need Youtube Uploads (since there is an option to export your replays to the XMB) but missing point-to-point tracks are really disappointing, I hope this option will come with a future patch. :guilty:
 
Back