I'm new! (Not really, but I came back after two years or so) :P

• Thread starter locoman88
  • 8 comments
United States
california
locoman88
Hey guys,
Um, well I guess you could call me new. I just wanted to say hi and I'm glad to be back on here after so long. I haven't been on here since GT6 first came out. So, a couple years? Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself, once more, as I have decided to get back into the GT game. It's fun.
So, thanks for reading and I hope to hearing from you all and meeting many great new friends! :)

It's been awhile since I have seen you again on here. I noticed the last time you was online was sometime back October of 2013 I think. Anyways welcome back locoman! :cheers: I hope you enjoy your return! :)

It's been awhile since I have seen you again on here. I noticed the last time you was online was sometime back October of 2013 I think. Anyways welcome back locoman! :cheers: I hope you enjoy your return! :)
Thanks! I'm glad to be back. It's fun here. I'm sad that you can't trade cars on GT6 however.. :(

Welcome back to :gtpflag:. You haven't missed a thing.........

Glad to have you back! :) It's even better now since Jordan has updated the entire site to GTP12! :)
Oh me too! That is one thing I really miss from GT5, it was one of my favorite things about it.
GTP12? I don't know such a thing. I'm lost xD
And yeah would they ever bring it back?

That's lost on me too, and it's funny I too left GTP for 2 years :D hey :)

Back