I'm New To GT3, Concept 2002, and this Web Site.

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewGT3woman
  • 21 comments
  • 640 views
Messages
6
Hello, This Is My First Post....
I'm New To GT3, Concept 2002, and this Web Site, Becurse I Love The Playstation 2, And Gran Turismo 3 & Concept, So I Took Some Time To Add Myself To This Great Web Site, I Think That This GT Site Rocks, And GT3 And Concept Are The Best Games...:)
 
hi, welcome to my forum.
sit back and enjoy the ride...
 
Welcome aboard. Glad to have another member who enjoys the game.

Good luck.

AO
 
Hey man, you'll have alot of help from this site, and there are a bunch of videos also, so this site is really fun, the best!

Welcome!
 
:D Welcome to a GREAT SOURCE of GT3 info. Ask good questions & get MOSTLY intelligent answers!!!...UB57
:D
 
Be sure to use search at the bottom of the page as well! :D Wecome to the Planet ;)...
 
Originally posted by F094/H
LOL, mostly, mostly get good answers!
welcome to GTPLANET. Please put you tray tables up, seat in the full upright and locked position. In case of an emergency press the spam button located on either side of the webpage's cabin ;). Oh yeah, forgot to mention, make sure you keep your arms inside the cabin, three or four members if I remember lost them that way :eek:
 
Welcome to GTPlanet! We don't have many women here so it's cool to have another. Maybe Lotus and Tatinee won't feel left out. If they even did that is. :p
 
Thanks For Welcomeing Me,
I Will Put Some Great Use To This Site!:):):)
 

Attachments

  • granturismo3logo.gif
    granturismo3logo.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 51
Welcome. Nice to see some mroe females around.

I see your from Oz too....
 
Originally posted by miata13B
welcome to GTPLANET. Please put you tray tables up, seat in the full upright and locked position. In case of an emergency press the spam button located on either side of the webpage's cabin ;). Oh yeah, forgot to mention, make sure you keep your arms inside the cabin, three or four members if I remember lost them that way :eek:


lol oh ya and also dont bother about the driftage things until you get some racing cars because most cheaper cars dont have enouf power to drift and if theydo they dont have enouf to get going right away if u spin so avoid drifting threads aka most threads
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, NewGT3woman! It's always great to see more girls getting involved in the game. :)
 
Originally posted by miata13B
welcome to GTPLANET. Please put you tray tables up, seat in the full upright and locked position. In case of an emergency press the spam button located on either side of the webpage's cabin ;). Oh yeah, forgot to mention, make sure you keep your arms inside the cabin, three or four members if I remember lost them that way :eek:

trying to out weird me are you!!!

/me slaps miata with a wet floppy trout!

thats it, hence forth you shall be known as "neon Duke" for being bad :p
;)
 
Welcome to GTP NewGT3woman. Enjoy your stay here. :)
 
Hi NewGT3Woman. Welcome and enjoy your stay. What city are you from? I'm from Sydney.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Hi NewGT3Woman. Welcome and enjoy your stay. What city are you from? I'm from Sydney.

go dodge go!!! :p
 
Hi, hello, and welcome to GTPlanet, GT3woman! It's a great place to learn about the games and other stuff. Don't be shy about asking questions or sharing your knowledge.

I do recommend the Search function (as others have above) because it works really well to see what's been discussed already.

Again, welcome aboard!
 
Back