I'm on Day 143 and still no Impreza 22B!

• Thread starter artboy
  • 83 comments
Originally posted by hsrdragger
after seeing all the new WRXs around, the old ones in the game aren't all that cool lookin' :(

if you wanna get cheered up play Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero, they have both of the Subaru's, and the older ones are lighter and friggin fast

Fully modded, it's got 531hp...just not enough for kicking GT500 butt. However, It's a fairly good rally car if you can get around the UNNNNNDERSTEEEEEER.

And the blue color is nice, but the race mod is silly.

is it 555 Sonic Blue (like in GT3)?
i love that color...almost as much as the '02 Honda NSX Burnout found...

98Impreza22B.jpg

don't you guys ever trade cars? even GT2 has the car trade function with multiple mem cards. if you do, do NOT buy one tuned. you're charged for every tune part as well as the car.

WAIT A MINNIT! who'se the wise guy that poked awake a 7 year old zombie thread?!

Yea, i thought I was the biggest thread-bumper around here! :lol:

A little hint, JDragonz: most of the threads started 7 years ago were started by someone who's no longer around, which means you're not going to get a direct reply from them. "Artboy" (being the starter of this thread) was a New Member when he joined GTP in 2002, and never advanced to Active Member or Junior or Senior; in other words, he probably posted a few, but is now long-gone. This also goes for king_circus_monkey, Thrasher187 and many others who posted in this thread. They're all gone by now.

Thread-bumping is okay in some cases, but in this case, NOBODY really cares much anymore because GT2 is no longer the hot game on the market. We all know the 22B is one of the rarest cars in the game by now. :)

Last edited:
ok, thanks for the huge info.... i had no idea what a bump is for my whole ten years at the computer.

Basically, think of it like this. There's really only got a few threads that are active unless you go to the GT5 forum. The rest of these threads are buried with time, the people who wrote them are mostly long gone, so it's pointless to try and reply to them.

It's okay to bump a thread in some cases, like if it's a "favorite car" thread. It's better to bump a thread like this instead of starting a new one...keeps bandwidth down and all that. There are some other times when it's okay to bump, like if you have some sort of deep insight to add that's on topic with the original thread.

I need help guys I cant seem to find the nissan pulsar anywhere in gran turismo 2. Ive checked all the used cars etc and still cant find one stinking pulsar. Is it because I have the pal version of the game ?

Ok after 30days i found the nissan pulsar. In the pal version its called Nissan Sunny as this is the commonly known european name for it. Thanks for the help anyways guys.

Andy

Last edited:
I will have a look tonight after work ( in about 3 hours) and get back to you.

Edit .......
Okay, I have done some checking and found there are no Pulsar to be found, at least in my version which is PAL Australian.
I think they are actually called "Almera" and are apparently only available as a New Car.
No second hand examples either Almera or Pulsar have shown up yet, at any rate.

This is slightly strange, as here in Australia, we have loads of Pulsar but nothing called Almera at all !!

Last edited:
I happen to be quite fond of the 22b in GT2.
I usually do all the licenses. Puts me at 7 days.
I run the Trial Mtn enduro in the Spoon S2k that I've won.
Then the Race at Red Rock that nets you the TVR Speed 12.
Puts you at 9 days, with a bit over 500k credits.
22b in the garage. Viola!

like I had to explain to a freind up in Finland, the "pulsar" that we got here in the states is the "EXA"...I recognised it by it's taillights. the 3 door pulsar is exclusive to GT2, if that was what your looking for.

Back