I'm sick of this game stuttering and randomly disabling adaptive triggers

• Thread starter MicVic10
  • 4 comments
Romania
Romania
Just a rant, title says enough.

Do they really not test play this game? X2019 at Trial Mountain is unplayable for me, constant stuttering almost everywhere and always in the same spots, adaptive triggers randomly disabling themselves so that I spin while accelerating or I lock up the brakes...
Stuttering is only really bad in certain events, but the adaptive triggers disable themselves in every single race and even in time trials, it's unbelievably bad.

These issues were introduced a few updates ago and still they haven't even acknowledged them, it's mind blowing literally.

Just a rant, title says enough.

Do they really not test play this game? X2019 at Trial Mountain is unplayable for me, constant stuttering almost everywhere and always in the same spots, adaptive triggers randomly disabling themselves so that I spin while accelerating or I lock up the brakes...
Stuttering is only really bad in certain events, but the adaptive triggers disable themselves in every single race and even in time trials, it's unbelievably bad.

These issues were introduced a few updates ago and still they haven't even acknowledged them, it's mind blowing literally.
Interesting that you had a lot of stuttering there, I just did this one again yesterday to get my miles in and didn’t have a single issue with stuttering, but did have a good amount of trigger drops. Nurburgring is by far the worst for me with stuttering, but some races I never have any issues with it.
I agree the trigger drops occur far too frequently and can really cause problems on tougher races like the 4 and 5 star chili pepper races for me. To combat this I turned my adaptive strength/resistance to low that way the difference isn’t very noticeable when it occurs and doesn’t actually cause problems anymore.

I recently upgraded to a better HDMI cord, and for some reason the stuttering/frame drops under heavy load seem to be less now. Also this car has abs, how can you possibly lock the brakes up? You can mash them full bore 100% no problem in this car.

I recently upgraded to a better HDMI cord, and for some reason the stuttering/frame drops under heavy load seem to be less now. Also this car has abs, how can you possibly lock the brakes up? You can mash them full bore 100% no problem in this car.
Tried different cables and even 1440p on a monitor, same stutters everytime.
As for the brakes yeah, they're not locking up, I meant to say the car understeers because I'm suddenly braking more than I should during the initial turn in.

Back