I'm Slim Slidey, yes I'm the real Slidey...

• Thread starter SlimSlidey
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
All you other Slim Slideys are just imitating! :D

Couldn't resist. Sorry. :lol: Introductions aren't my strong point (and neither is drifting, ironically) so I'll keep this brief. I played Gran Turismo religiously back in the PS1 and PS2 days, before losing track after being less than impressed with later releases. Watching the PlayStation 5 reveal the other night however, with the trailer of GT7, reignited my interest in the series. So I decided to join the discussion here.

Apologies for the rather snappy introduction. Again, I'm not great at them. Feel free to ask me anything though. :cheers:

Which are the winning numbers for next Euromillions?

By the way Welcome. :gtpflag:

Euromillions? I'm confused. My username and the above post is a pun on the Eminem song "Slim Shady" - not sure where the lottery comes in there? Apologies if I'm just being dumb, and missing something really obvious! :lol:

Anyway, cheers for the warm welcome! 👍

All you other Slim Slideys are just imitating! :D

Couldn't resist. Sorry. :lol: Introductions aren't my strong point (and neither is drifting, ironically) so I'll keep this brief. I played Gran Turismo religiously back in the PS1 and PS2 days, before losing track after being less than impressed with later releases. Watching the PlayStation 5 reveal the other night however, with the trailer of GT7, reignited my interest in the series. So I decided to join the discussion here.

Apologies for the rather snappy introduction. Again, I'm not great at them. Feel free to ask me anything though. :cheers:

Back