I'm so pissed :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter nMe_Jareth
  • 7 comments
  • 1,051 views
Messages
13
Messages
nMe_Jareth
So I was up late last night, and I finally banged through IA and Super, all golds! I use a DS so I'm pumped and proud. I get this sweet looking GT-R right? Well to check the forums later on and realize noobs are using the birthday exploit for it. I can understand a P4 or Miura, but really? I dedicated much time for all golds and some fruitloop can birthday it? Retarded. My question is, can the GT Academy GT-R be purchased from the used lot?? Thanks in advance!
 
It can't be bought anywhere ever (Premiums don't show up in the Used lot), and that is so cheap, as much as I want that car I'm not going to cheat to get it, that would just defeat the point of it.
 
Okay, first and foremost I can completely (well, kind of) understand the intent that's being implied, but you realize it's nothing but a SpecV with sponsor decals, right?

It's far from being special. Just go into the Dealership and purchase a SpecV.

You can't even apply a body kit or wing to the thing.
 
Last edited:
I golded the Super License first playthrough each attempt. It was too easy. The prize car of a SpecV GT-R for it sucks though.
 
You just need to take solace in the fact that you haven't used some cheap exploit to get cars easily. It's a real shame that such a nice little feature has been exploited by so many people
 
So I was up late last night, and I finally banged through IA and Super, all golds! I use a DS so I'm pumped and proud. I get this sweet looking GT-R right? Well to check the forums later on and realize noobs are using the birthday exploit for it. I can understand a P4 or Miura, but really? I dedicated much time for all golds and some fruitloop can birthday it? Retarded. My question is, can the GT Academy GT-R be purchased from the used lot?? Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't be mad. Honestly, for license tests that are THAT difficult, just getting those golds has got to feel good prize car or not. I don't like the mentality of putting yourself through an ordeal like that just for a car like that.

Look at the other replies, the car isn't even that good or special. I'll say it again, feel good about those golds -- I doubt many others will do what you did (I won't). Good job 👍
 
Really? I thought it was a little hopped up in hp compared to the specV, I guess I never bothered to look. I think S3 gave me the most trouble, but was easier than many other licenses lol. Also black cars? I remember seeing a thread but don't remember where. Are there any that appear in the lot just as in GT4? I know the stealths are from reserve, do any other cars by chance come with stealth?
 
Back