- 1
- dark-wolf12
Hello There!, As you can see i'm pretty new to this forum, And in need of some assistance.
I started off the game by buying a Honda Civic S11 for 11,000 and I've since then started the "Beginner Series" and won a few events in it, I am currently stuck as i cant do the rest of the events as i dont have the right cars, What can i do? And also what car shall i buy next? I currently have 102,000 money.
Thanks, Much Appreciated.
I started off the game by buying a Honda Civic S11 for 11,000 and I've since then started the "Beginner Series" and won a few events in it, I am currently stuck as i cant do the rest of the events as i dont have the right cars, What can i do? And also what car shall i buy next? I currently have 102,000 money.
Thanks, Much Appreciated.