I'm stuck on "Loading Track" screen, Race C help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chevy Heavy
  • 2 comments
  • 2,614 views
Messages
905
United States
Space Coast
Messages
Chevy_Heavy
It's been 15 mins and I'm resigned to the fact that it's not going away. Any suggestions on how to shut the game down without maybe screwing up the game save? My guess is it's probably ok to just close the game. Just wondering if someone else had this problem.
 
It's been 15 mins and I'm resigned to the fact that it's not going away. Any suggestions on how to shut the game down without maybe screwing up the game save? My guess is it's probably ok to just close the game. Just wondering if someone else had this problem.

Check the bottom right corner of the TV screen for a save icon. If it isnt there, then:
1. Press and hold the PS button.
2. Close application.
 
Check the bottom right corner of the TV screen for a save icon. If it isnt there, then:
1. Press and hold the PS button.
2. Close application.


Thanks, that's what I had done. Just hearing the horror stories of people losing their garages crept into my head when it happened. All's good.
 
Back