I'm stuck

  • Thread starter Thread starter skyline-mike
  • 7 comments
  • 813 views
Messages
265
Messages
skyline-mike
Hello,

I'm stuck at a-spec, now i am level 21 and i have 500,000 credits.
I already have done the event of expert series the german supercars.
And i have ran out of the other events i have all the proffesional series gold.

(I don't want to do the nascar series, and i hate the like the wind races)
 
I had the same trouble. I just had to grit my teeth and grind, but I then bought a X2010 on eBay with some paints, so I could do some races I never finished.

I'm now level 23 and its not boring any-more, I need to do 3 races.

But if you don't want to grind, just buy cars you would like, Tune/Mod them and drive/race them. Thats what I do. I bought an old Supra, the Premium one, and I drive it on the Nurbergring all the time, great fun.

I also have bought a Jag S-class Diesel, and I'm trying to get under 10 minutes like J.Clarkson did on Top Gear.

Like I say, just try and have fun.
 
Last edited:
Do the events and suck it up!

Like the Wind is easy enough, get the Zonda R, max downforce, turbo it, and then do Indy without lifting. Then take the Mazda Furai to Daytona and win that by miles aswell.

NASCAR is easy enough aswell, just shorten the gear ratios so you can pull away during the laps, lower it aswell for all of them except for Daytona, just run standard everything around there and you'll be fine.

I don't remember having to grind until the last three events because I couldn't do the FGT Championship (didn't have an FGT) to get up to the Dream Car Champ.

Also, I can't beleive you bought an X1 off of ebay, how daft are you at all. How much did you spend on it person who takes the game wayyyy toooooo seriously and spends real money on a game?
 
Hello,

I'm stuck at a-spec, now i am level 21 and i have 500,000 credits.
I already have done the event of expert series the german supercars.
And i have ran out of the other events i have all the proffesional series gold.

(I don't want to do the nascar series, and i hate the like the wind races)

Use the search facility to look for threads on how to EASILY win the Like the Wind events, get these done then carry on with the progression in the game.

(SEARCH: how win like the wind).

Or, just swap to B spec and start doing that.

What about the seasonal events or special events - have you completed those yet??
 
Use the search facility to look for threads on how to EASILY win the Like the Wind events, get these done then carry on with the progression in the game.

(SEARCH: how win like the wind).

Or, just swap to B spec and start doing that.

What about the seasonal events or special events - have you completed those yet??

doesn't sound like it - I'm at lvl 24 and haven't done any of the a-spec races yet, just special events, licences and seasonal events. I've only completed up to the IC licence as well so I can still go further.
 
Grinding will make things better. Everyone will have to do it eventually.
 
I don't recall having to do any grinding before level 25. Make sure to do the specials and licensing, even getting bronze in them give you good XP.
 
Back