I'm Stuck...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sniffs
  • 3 comments
  • 576 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,568
Messages
we're waiting for the PS4
Messages
fishtailrook1 (?)
since the previous thread was closed, and I'm on dialup, I have revived this threadline.

i have all Gold (finally *sigh of relief*)in beginner and pro races, but i can't access the extreme or World cup races. do you have to have gold in EVERYTHING else, including all the enduros AND manufacturer races first?
 
Do you have all gold in gt cup(prfesional hall)?that might be the problem, thought I am not totaly sure.
 
Are you COMPLETELY SURE all trophies are gold, as bronze looks much the same? This has been asked a million times but I ask it again.
 
You need the IA license, and:

YOU NEED GOLD IN ALL SERIES RACES IN BEGINNER AND PROFESSIONAL HALL to access the final event in Professional Hall or any event in Extreme Hall. If you skip a race or lose a race during a series, YOU MUST GO BACK AND WIN THAT RACE as well.

That's the only reason you can't get in to the World Championship. No matter how much you may think you have won all the races, there is at least one that you haven't.

And now, I'm locking this thread too, because it really can't be put any more clearly than that. AND it's in the FAQ. If it's not, it will be in a few minutes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back