Ive decided i want to start a collection and im looking for this very rare beta which was only sent out to 5000 select japanese players. Do anyone have it or know where i might find it? thank you.
the exact name of the beta by the way is "Gran Turismo 4 Online test version"
Though I appreciate your post is made without malice aforethought, we have specific rules regarding the usage of GTPlanet as a vessel through which transactions are made.
Only GTPremium members (of any duration) are permitted to make "For Sale" or "Want to Buy" threads, and the only place this is permitted is in our Trading Post forum (which itself has specific requirements).
Outside our site, I can only recommend you keep an eye on eBay - I've seen two copies pass through there in the last 6 months and both sold for a frankly retarded amount of money (one for the combined cost of the two GT4 press boxes I own).