Im trying to get all the FH drifters and cruisers together :)

Hi all, im new to this forum and thought i would try and get a few more people to join my Drifting and Cruising Facebook page..

You can upload all your photos and have people rate them plus get all the right people in the right lobby for the right topic :)

www.facebook.com/ForzaHorizonDriftHosting

having trouble trying to find the right drift build??
Add me and il send you a few that i think are good to get started :D

Thankyou

cossie drift by shayne0121, on Flickr[/IMG]

I know that's why I was amazed... It doesn't take much... Any front engine rwd car give it 500 hp stock tires and you're good. Oh and racing suspension.

73 views and not one extra like on the page... haha i get the point :L

You're advertising to the wrong crowd man. The majority of us are "experienced" players here lol. Not as many drifters, and of the drifters I'm pretty sure they're all on FM4 because drifting in Horizon is sort of a joke.

You're advertising to the wrong crowd man. The majority of us are "experienced" players here lol. Not as many drifters, and of the drifters I'm pretty sure they're all on FM4 because drifting in Horizon is sort of a joke.

Yeah because i stated that ive got a beginners facebook page for y'all to like :irked:

my page is for experienced people who want to join a full lobby of drifters with no 12yr olds keep wrecking ya!!

NOW PLEASE GO DO SOMEONE ELSE'S HEAD IN!:mischievous:

Back