im updating w/out tv really nid answers

  • Thread starter Thread starter polpol3214
  • 4 comments
  • 459 views
Messages
69
Philippines
BACOLOD CITY
Messages
polpol3214
Hi everyone. How can I update my gt6 without hdtv ... by the we dont have internet connection from now at home..so idecided to use uncles modem..but he dont have tv his tv is too old and my ps3 is not compatible.. could anyone share how to update my gt6 w/out tv just ps3 and controller. I know how to operate until pressing the gt6 cd icon but after that what will I do...should i continue pressing X for about 30 seconds until the patch started?thank you.
 
Hi everyone. How can I update my gt6 without hdtv ... by the we dont have internet connection from now at home..so idecided to use uncles modem..but he dont have tv his tv is too old and my ps3 is not compatible.. could anyone share how to update my gt6 w/out tv just ps3 and controller. I know how to operate until pressing the gt6 cd icon but after that what will I do...should i continue pressing X for about 30 seconds until the patch started?thank you.
If you still have the AUX cables that came with the system and his tv has the red white and yellow(or just the white and yellow.)
You can go into the xmb menu and adjust display output.
If not... You say you know how to get to the game icon, start the game as soon as the game starts press x a few times, it took 15 minutes for me to install and download.
When it finishs, the game will start and ask to download another mini update. Took less then 2 minutes.
Hope I helped. PS I dont know if the ps3 will function whitout an out put. Goodluck.
 
I guess is just press X and never O you should be fine...
 
Back