I'm very mad

  • Thread starter Thread starter fantasywave
  • 16 comments
  • 1,001 views
Messages
21
AE86 is my starter car. I felt like taking a challenge and it wasn't that hard until I hit Laguna Seca from FR challenge! I got all gold in FR challenge except the Laguna Seca race with SL600, Crossfire...wtf....My tofu car is old enough and I did a bit of upgrade not fully but I don't want to go there... I need advice please! Last gold then I'll get a prize car. 👍
 
Just keep doing it. Eventually you'll get a race where there is no SL600 or Crossfire.
 
fantasywave
I never notice each race has different spawns. I'm so dumb. :drool:

Lol. Well, we learn something new everyday.
 
svtsnake
maybe thats why you're so mad?
i would equip nitrous, and once i get the lead, jsut hold them off.

Never a truer word spoken, some think that its cheating, but the nitrous is available, and incurs no penalties for its use (no change in a-spec points), so take advantage, it can definitely make the difference between winning and finishing second or worse.
 
Bluehomeboy
Buy a faster car? No? :)

Seeing as nitrous only costs 5000 credits, I think you'd be hard pushed to buy a faster car for that amount.
 
FR challenge isnt very high class. You'll need faster cars later on in the game which are FR, so why not buy a faster car?
 
Whoever said nitrous....Dude I got nitrous before the 2nd race in FR challenge -_-.... What it does is make my rear burnout. Totally killed my tyres.
 
add balast weights in the back.
seriously if u cant win fr race with a modded car + nitrous, you need to take the license tests again.
 
I know you said you didn't want to fully mod the car but add on a few more mods to the car if you need to and also mess with the gears a little and that should make a difference then if you still need to add nitrous to the car.
 
I found it easy to do with the SS AE86 with just a racing exhaust. I think it still gave me about 115 points too. The only car I had any trouble with was a red Silvia/200SX and that was mainly due to being held up early on by a crossfire that wouldnt let me pass.
 
Back