im2fst4u's Speeding Gallery

• Thread starter im2fst4u
  • 5 comments
Canada
Saskatchewan
im2fst4u55
Hey guys just thought I'd post a bunch of pictures I've taken so far in the game. I've got quite a portfolio already, feel free to comment and give tips, thanks! (click for full size!)

Here's my first pic in GT6, trying out the weather and lighting effects on the track. (Looks at the whizzing of the rain, love it!)

Now here's some fun I had with the AAR Cuda:

(this one is entered into a photo comp.)

This is all the same drift, I was having a hoot!
Smoking out the camera guy.

Wanted to get a picture of that undercarriage, love the lighting in GT6

Last edited:
Recreating a little B.A. car I had in GT5. :) Love the new lighting! Annoying at first, but very cool result.

Playing around. I don't edit many of my pictures...

Those Reflections :eek:
GT6%2523%2520%252825%2529.jpg

Shootin' for the apex

Last edited:
Looks like they got a real person in there!

Had to use a filter to get this picture to even show up, it was pitch black on Matterhorn after all. But even with full exposure, I still wish I had more! (maybe i should edit this one)

Got lucky catching her spitting flames. I went for a blur on this one, lots to see in the background.

Last edited:
I tried to get the same refection on the hood as the preview but couldn't.(there was just more detail...) Maybe panning mode 3 would've done it. I know what the other panning modes do...

This one turned out nice, especially with partial color.

Tsukuba in Action!

Tried to do a "caught the moment" kind of feel with this one. I was comin' in hot!

And this is the car I bought as soon as I was able to sell that Fit. Love the GT6 special colors!

I was chasin' down that NSX and after the right hand corner there he hit me right on the quarter, nearly spun my out, had made like 5 corrections to get her back in line. He bit the dust though, haha.

Let me know what you think! I'll post some more if ya want once I take the shots! :)

Last edited:
Very good shots! The lighting makes the photos great, especially the second to last Hyundai shot. 👍

Yup I tuned the exposure just right for that one. Just enough so the highlights don't blow out anything else.

Back