Imagine if PD had an updated version of this at E3 or TGS...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nascarboy119
  • 6 comments
  • 1,022 views
Messages
53
United States
Southeast USA
Messages
Nascarboy-119
I was just looking up Gran Turismo 4 (one of the best in the series IMHO) on Google when I came across this video.



Isn't it amazing?! If one of these things were at E3 2014 or TGS 2014, people would flock right to it. Now this is the proper way to play a racing simulator :P
 
Ima buy me on of those, don't know where in my room i should put it though :p
 
LOL, never saw this. Just epic.
 


They did it in Gamescom 2011.

Hmm... I didn't know about that. It would be awesome if they did it again with wrap-around projectors on the windshield and windows using the multi-display support. Imagine that along with GT6's new physics.
 
Back