iMires' TrackMania RoadWorks - 7 real world circuits really close to reality! Newst Pannonia Ring

• Thread starter Mires
  • 18 comments
Slovakia
Malacky, Slovakia
MAD_Mires
no one
banner.png

Hello everyone, welcome to TrackMania RoadWorks home

Here you will find a bunch of tracks of any kind
(Real world Race track Replicas, Real world Road based Circuits, FUN Fiction Courses)

I will try to make tracks as close to real world counterparts as possible, of course this covers Real world tracks and Road based circuits and paths. Every track will have it's name, it's description and also parameters such as Length, track width, comparison to the real world (where applicable).

List of finished tracks

Real World Race track Replicas

Slovakiaring Var. 2, Orechová Potôň, Slovakia
Masarykův okruh, Brno, Czech Republic

Hockenheimring Old, Hockenheim, Germany
Hungaroring, Budapest, Hungary
Slovakiaring Var. 4, Orechová Potôň, Slovakia
Autodrom Most, Most, Czech Republic
Pannonia Ring, Ostffyasszonyfa, Hungary
Slovakiaring Var. 1, Orechová Potôň, Slovakia
Autodrom Most with chicane, Most, Czech Republic
Kirkistown Race Track, Kirkistown, Ireland
Autodrom Chaika, Kiev, Ukraine
Sandown Raceway, Sandown, Australia
Autódromo Termas de Río Hondo, Termas de río Hondo, Santiago del Estero, Argentina
Autódromo Rosendo Hernandez, San Luis, San Luis, Argentina
Autódromo Roberto José Mouras, La Plata, Buenos Aires Argentina
Autódromo Oscar Cabalén, Alta de la Pierda, Córdoba, Argentina
Autódromo Jorge Ángel Pena, San Martín, Mendoza, Argentina
Autódromo Hermanos Emiliozzi, Olavarría, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Autódromo Hermanos Emiliozzi Turismo Caretera, Olavarría, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Autódromo Hermanos Emiliozzi Turismo Nacional, Olavarría, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Real World Road based Circuits

none yet

Fun Fiction Circuits

******* Speedway
Karting Madness
Test Course
Tribute to Nardo

Note: you can find them in my comunity tab within gran-turismo page right here!

Last edited:
Made a track of the way to my work, using gpx file (properly scaled, using exact width snd as close as possible accesories around track (without one crest over the railway)) which is a great thing to know. Also made track of a "bunny" logo, just for fun. But need to go home to save these tracks so they can be shared.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/iMires/course/

On this link you can see all tracks created and shared by me (currently only one - Slovakoa Ring oval layout). Feel free to test them and/or share them. ;)

CHZJW4OSfTfGIC06o_0.png

Old Hockenheimring as close to real as possible, trackwidth 7m, length 6867m (only 44m longer). Due to the S/F straight of 600m (as was the real one) i needed to change a tiny bit the Turn 1 and last turn aswell. Hope you'll enjoy guys. Was hard to get the reference to scale properly and start to work in the app(as for now only jpg images seem to work for me).

edit: for my PSN community page look at the bottom of the OP

Currently working on the Hungaroring recreation. Fighting a bit with proper scale but will be as close as it gets (not in mind the 11m elevation difference of the track).

Edited and final version of Hockenheimring before it was rebuilded. Not possible to get closer with this track to it's real world counterpart (the one which doesn't exist anymore)

Updated OP and Finished tracks info panel

Some new tracks made by me are online, feel free to try them, you can find the link in OP

So, what's new:

Karting Madness - Was meant to be the ultimate karting track, but it is a bit oversized bunch of 180 turns :D
Karting Madness.png

Test Course -
possibly and hope the right place to test properly what to wait from a car
Test Course.png

Autodrom Most -
Recreation of Czech second international Circuit located in Most, near German borders.
Index of reality: 70% (relative to me)
Autodrom Most.png

Pannonia Ring -
another addition to the Central-european collection of Circuits. Located in West Hungary, some 35 km from Austrian borders. Really close to it's real world counterpart!
Index of reality: 95% (relative to me)
Pannonia ring.png

Some new Additions since last update, Added few Argentinian racetracks, Ireland Track, Ukrainian Track, Australian Track and updated Variants 1 and 2 of Slovakiaring.

List of abailable tracks is in OP
Enjoy and rate if you want, any suggestions greatly appreciated.

PS: all of the tracks will undergo update soon, using new tracing technique for creating gpx files

Latest Posts

Back