Immediate trade wanted - lots of race cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter duffbeer
  • 15 comments
  • 580 views
Messages
70
Messages
duffbeer999
Do you have any of these cars?

Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept ‘04
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race car ‘05
Peugeot 905 Race Car
GT Academy Cars

If so, I am available for an immediate trade and the best cars I have to offer are:

Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03
BMW M3 GTR Race Car ‘01
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Ferrari F10 '10
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Formula Gran Turismo Green/Yellow
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Honda Takata Dome NSX ‘03
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car ‘88
Mazda 787B Race Car '91
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car `98
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car ‘89
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89
Nissan R92CP Race Car ‘92
Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GTR ‘01
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car ‘03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
Subaru Advan Impreza ‘03
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Verson ‘98
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car ‘98
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01
Toyota GT-One Race Car
VW W12 Nardo Concept ‘01
X2010 S Vettel
X2010 Prototype

Or check my garage if there is anything else you want.
 
Any chance we could sort some trades out for tomorrow, I got the Zonda LM, GTI Road car'98 and mark IV '67,

Let me know
 
Any chance we could sort some trades out for tomorrow, I got the Zonda LM, GTI Road car'98 and mark IV '67,

Let me know

Yeah sure, add me on PSN and we can work someting out:tup:
 
Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept ‘04
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
GT Academy Cars


I have these 4 Available


Im looking for the

787 or Sauber C9
 
Can do two trades.

Mark IV for W12 Nardo
Judd Race Car 05 for Jag XJR-9
 
I have pagani zonda lm race car for BMW mclaren F1 GTR?

Pm me
 
Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept ‘04
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
GT Academy Cars


I have these 4 Available


Im looking for the

787 or Sauber C9

Cool. Can we trade now? I would like the Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 if that's OK with you. Which car would you prefer?
 
I have a Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67 to trade for your X1 Prototype.

But i only can trade in 15 hours.
 
Cool. Can we trade now? I would like the Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 if that's OK with you. Which car would you prefer?

Yeah I can Trade Now, Add me on PSN,

I'll take the 787B
 
Trade completed. Thanks.
 
Thank you Very Much! Great Fast Trade!


I added you to my First post in my Trade Thread! Check it out if you're interested in any other trades!



:cheers:
 
I have a Ford Mark IV that i can trade right now. I'd like the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97 for it.
 
Back