Immy: Making the Gran Turismo dream come alive

Ireland
Armagh
Shelby 427 1965
Hey everyone!

I didn't really know what section to share this in, or if I can even share it on here at all, but I figured it worth a shot.

My name is Tomo and I've been a very long time reader of the site, but unfortunately, not as active as I'd like.

I've been playing Gran Turismo since I was around 3/4 four years old, with every game in the series in my collection and of course GT Sport.

Since day one I've been obsessed with the Subaru Impreza wagon, specifically in Cashmere Yellow. Eventually I did get one, sadly only in silver, but with lockdown this year and way too much spare time, I set about making my Gran Turismo dream come true. From the ground up I made it into what I dreamed of.

What followed was the biggest undertaking of my life, with a job loss, a break up and all sorts getting thrown into the mix - but one thing that always stayed consistent was this car, and my love for the games.

This is chock full of Gran Turismo nostalgia, gameplay, and music.

I totally understand if this post gets removed, but I wanted to post and give it a shot. I wanted to send it to who does the news on GTPlanet but I couldn't find them. If the thread gets deleted I would love it if it could be sent on to them.

Thank you :)

Tomo

Good stuff mate. Slightly jelly though.

giphy.gif

Awesome work Tomo !

Impressive engine refurbish and interior upgrades...

Hope that your girlfriend came back Mate...

Otherwise no worries, just continue with your adventure in the yellow car... Life is too short to be sad...

Back