Important Drift Competition Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
Hi all,

As you know the drift comps are starting to drop back down in numbers. So the drift competitions are going to have a holiday. Its a planned week holiday for the tired competitions although they may extend there holiday to 2 weeks.

With a little bit of luck (and a damn lot of effort from me) the competitions will come back, brighter, fresher, newer and more appealing!

I got a few ideas floating around with some of the guys on GTP and i guess we will just have to wait and see how it turns out.

Bare with me and all shall be running again before you can say "i miss the drift comps"

Thanks

Spec....

PS first person to say "i miss the drift comps" gets a slap! and sherons competitions will still be running as normal!

Oh I miss the... nevermind

Good to see the comps are not falling back with the times, but are actually being improved upon

Niels
*snif*:guilty:

The entire drift subforum is dying if you ask me:scared:

It's going through a cycle, just like every other game based forum on GTP. there are up times and slower times. It's just part of how things go.

Spec, I know you've got things rollin!

I see what you mean, Spec, but we'll be back!
If you nedd any help you know how to reach me.

When we're finished it should bring a new life to the forums. We hope, and Spec has some further tricks up his sleeve... Should be good 👍 :dunce:

gt_masta
So any news on the drift photoshop competition, ben? If you need something I can help you.

That's the kind of stuff that keeps competitions running 👍

Thanks to everybody, all the comps should be running now. Any problems and i will update this thread but for now it shall be locked.

Spec....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back