Important Message for anyone trading with Gazelle68

  • Thread starter Thread starter the_saint8
  • 26 comments
  • 1,332 views
Messages
368
Canada
Laval, Quebec
Messages
the_saint8
Ken has asked me to post a thread advising that he has had a passing of a family member.

He has to travel and needs to help get things in order and is not sure when he will be back to everyone here in the Marketplace.

Ken is a great guy and I know everyone will understand his loss.

Thank you
 
Ken IS a great guy. I feel the need to leave my deep expression of my condolence.
 
I agree with Monatsende
My condolence.
 
I have traded with him before. He is a great guy and great trader. I send my condolences also. May God be with you.
 
Guys so sorry to everyone but my sending schedule has to take a back seat for 1 - 2 weeks. sadly my mother passed away, suddenly this morning. am making a trip from glasgow to london at the moment and will be out of town for at least a week. will square everyone up when i return.
@the_saint8...thanks for organising this for me:tup:
@everyone...thanks for the kind words and understanding:tup:

mum...god bless
 
Guys so sorry to everyone but my sending schedule has to take a back seat for 1 - 2 weeks. sadly my mother passed away, suddenly this morning. am making a trip from glasgow to london at the moment and will be out of town for at least a week. will square everyone up when i return.
@the_saint8...thanks for organising this for me:tup:
@everyone...thanks for the kind words and understanding:tup:

mum...god bless

My condolences mate.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
 
Don't know you but my deepest condolences to you and your family.
 
So sorry to hear of your loss mate.
Best wishes to you and your family at this sad time.
 
Sorry for your news my mum passed last year so I can share your feelings to a degree peace to you all
 
My condolences for your lost.
My prays are with you and your familly at this difficult moment.
 
Sorry about the loss mate.

R.I.P
 
My condolences mate.

All the best for you and your loved ones in this difficult period.
 
Guys thanks for all the kind words both here and via pm...very comforting. i hope to start catching up with my trade schedule from monday for 2 weeks when i will need to travel again for maybe another week but i am pretty sure i will be clear by then
thanks again guys
👍
 
Yeah sorry to hear of this sad news mate,I know what it feels like and my thoughts are with you mate.
 
My condolences buddy, hope you and your family get through these tough times.
 
Guys thanks for all the kind words both here and via pm...very comforting. i hope to start catching up with my trade schedule from monday for 2 weeks when i will need to travel again for maybe another week but i am pretty sure i will be clear by then
thanks again guys
👍

I`m sure everybody can wait or would accept if you cancel all trades. PLEASE take your time.
GT5 is a game - not real life.
 
I`m sure everybody can wait or would accept if you cancel all trades. PLEASE take your time.
GT5 is a game - not real life.

+ alot.👍
 
sorylry about your loss my one of my grandpa's passed last year so ill be praying for both R.I.P
 
Really sorry to hear about your loss.
My prays are with you and your familly.
Take care mate bye for now.
 
Very sorry to hear mate.
i dont know you but my condolences to you and your family, take care.
 
Sorry about your loss my friend. May your mother rest in peace and god be with you and your family God Bless.
Mitch "cargorat323"
 
Thanks guys 👍


I`m sure everybody can wait or would accept if you cancel all trades. PLEASE take your time.
GT5 is a game - not real life.

Monty of course you are correct. this place and the game are a great hobbie/pastime for us but real life is what truly matters. My traders have been very understanding.

Thanks again and peace to all 👍
 
Didn't read this until now, and am very sorry for your loss.

If you want me to make a few sends on your behalf (if I have it), it would be absolutely no problem. 👍
 
Id sign up to send a trade for him if thats what happens.

Take care of your family and yourself before worrying about any game. My condolences...
 
I haven´t words to say something about a family miss.Only I can say you I´m very very sorry.Miss one dear person is too hard to life,but it´s very very hard.

My condolence,Gazelle.I wish you can assimilate it,so be strong 👍
 
Sorry for your loss (from Australia.) Keep well and let us know if/how we can help you when your back.

:(
 
Sorry for your loss gazelle68 :indiff:
 
Back