important notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteveEnforcer
  • 28 comments
  • 1,850 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
400
New Zealand
Auckland
Messages
Turbo_Kiwi021
Messages
Turbo91Kiwi
if you guys get a friend request from a PSN account by the name of CoryPallas do not accept I just got a message saying that hes from a computer company called SCEA saying that he will add $40.00 to your account for your email and password it is a scam do not do it please spread this message hes targeting PS3/PS4 players
 
bacon.gif
 
I got an email from a guy called $@£∆Π he said if I give him my soul he would give me anything.
I said make kaz add good engine sounds in gt6.
he said can't do that.
 
Give him a fake email and password.
 
Did you make 7 threads for this?

He cares. He cared so much about GTPlanet and getting the word out, he felt that everyone had to see what he was saying, and making 7 threads was the best way to go about it. Even though that should be commonplace knowledge not to share personal information. Heck I don't even tell people my dogs name...
 
He cares. He cared so much about GTPlanet and getting the word out, he felt that everyone had to see what he was saying, and making 7 threads was the best way to go about it. Even though that should be commonplace knowledge not to share personal information. Heck I don't even tell people my dogs name...
just looking out for other players
 
if you guys get a friend request from a PSN account by the name of CoryPallas do not accept I just got a message saying that hes from a computer company called SCEA saying that he will add $40.00 to your account for your email and password it is a scam do not do it please spread this message hes targeting PS3/PS4 players

Dang it!!! I should've known it wasn't true.... Too bad I didn't see any of your 7 threads beforehand :guilty:
 
He's probably on your account now painting all your cars pink
 
Last edited:
I got one from Kevin Bacon at SCEA. I guess they're targeting people who lack a brain?
 
In honesty, if you're somebody who would fall for this, you're not old enough for a PS system.

And though I know you had good intentions, 7 threads is not necessary. Making an excuse that your computer glitched and somehow did it doesn't help either.
 
I got one from Kevin Bacon at SCEA. I guess they're targeting people who lack a brain?
Don't you mean Kevin Butler? Did that bacon gif distracted you? XD
 
Thanks for the warning, I don't really need $40 anyway. I got an email today from Nikolay Sinsov telling me he will give me 40% of $40 million if I assist him in transferring the money from Russia to the USA by using my bank account.
 
Don't you mean Kevin Butler? Did that bacon gif distracted you? XD
Only just realised what I wrote. I've been doing that a lot recently.
 
I got one from Kevin Bacon at SCEA. I guess they're targeting people who lack a brain?

You mean scarecrow?
What sort of computer glitch creates 7 threads?

Infected with scamware or malware.
 
What sort of computer glitch creates 7 threads?
What sort of computer glitch creates 7 threads?
What sort of computer glitch creates 7 threads?
What sort of computer glitch creates 7 threads?
What sort of computer glitch creates 7 threads?
What sort of computer glitch creates 7 threads?
What sort of computer glitch creates 7 threads?

itunes
 
I've been getting those messages for the last 4 years, and they never update the message. It says it's the PS3's 4th birthday, which would have been in 2010.
 
In honesty, if you're somebody who would fall for this, you're not old enough for a PS system.

And though I know you had good intentions, 7 threads is not necessary. Making an excuse that your computer glitched and somehow did it doesn't help either.

Do you really think he made all those on purpose?
 
with all my respect, if you believe in messages like this you should be a little retarded
Sorry, but the last time that word showed up, we had a member take a vacation. I'd advise editing your post.

@Terronium-12
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back