Importing GT Sport Data - Is it possible?

Portugal
Portugal
Hi All,

I have read in a few places that previous data and driver rating etc will be imported into GT7 from GT Sport. Is there a way to do this manually?

My daughter installed the game using my profile, but clicked "I am new to GT" on the initial install rather than the option to show you have experience, so I am wondering whether it was after this option.

I've read through as many of the manuals and guides as I can, but I cannot see any info about it.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Hi All,

I have read in a few places that previous data and driver rating etc will be imported into GT7 from GT Sport. Is there a way to do this manually?

My daughter installed the game using my profile, but clicked "I am new to GT" on the initial install rather than the option to show you have experience, so I am wondering whether it was after this option.

I've read through as many of the manuals and guides as I can, but I cannot see any info about it.

Thanks in advance for any help!!
It was done automatically on Feb 14 & 15, so whatever your stats were at that time would transfer to GT 7, maybe try deleting the game & all saved data from your PS & reload the game, perhaps it will ask again if you are new player.

I think this has only to do with driving aids and the like?

Back