Importing version (Japanese)

  • Thread starter Thread starter yuukun
  • 2 comments
  • 856 views
Messages
2
Canada
Canada
Hello, I'm new here!

Question is, import GT-Sport or not. This question is based on previous instalments. (I searched the forum, can't find an answer to this)

Since I'm a fan of Moon over the Castle intro music, I'm thinking to buy and download from the Japanese store.

I found out that GT5 and GT6 has full English menu support, is there much differences in Japanese version compared to the English version (US/EU) in previous games? In terms of soundtrack, car list differences, etc.

Thanks in advance!
 
Hello, I'm new here!

Question is, import GT-Sport or not. This question is based on previous instalments. (I searched the forum, can't find an answer to this)

Since I'm a fan of Moon over the Castle intro music, I'm thinking to buy and download from the Japanese store.

I found out that GT5 and GT6 has full English menu support, is there much differences in Japanese version compared to the English version (US/EU) in previous games? In terms of soundtrack, car list differences, etc.

Thanks in advance!

AFAIK GT6 has the same Daiki Kasho intro in all versions
 
AFAIK GT6 has the same Daiki Kasho intro in all versions

Thanks for the reply! If that's the case for all versions is the same in all regions. Then I'll be buying in my region (CA).
 
Back