Impossible to complete the game [races] using only 'Premium' models.

  • Thread starter Thread starter RikkiGT-R
  • 8 comments
  • 989 views

RikkiGT-R

Premium
Messages
2,732
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
RikkiGTR_NEW
Messages
IamValhalla
Long-ish post, I apologise....

I started a new game a few days ago for my missus, but she decided GT isn't for her any more [too hardcore?] and so ordered NFS Hot Pursuit for herself. She used my credit card, which was kind of her :mad:

Anyway, I decided to take over her game and play it 'differently' from how I started my own (and how I've continued to play it). I thought I would just buy Premium models and complete the game with those. Obviously I just mean A-spec events, Seasonal events as they arrive and Special events because I'm not going for a perfect 100% with all cars and all that flim-flam. I would drive only in cockpit view, with no map or instruments, but keep the other info for obvious reasons (lap/position etc). I would also be going nowhere near B-spec Bob-a-Job.

I was working my way through the events and selling the standard prize cars as they arrived, until I was awarded the Lupo Cup car and thought, "ah..."

I can't complete the Lupo Event without it, and there is no premium model. I also don't see any premium car available for the Japanese Classics in the Beginner Series. Bah.

Are there any other races that will require a standard model car to compete in? I still intend on completing as much as possible using only premium models, but it seems they can't all be completed in this manner....
 
Aren't all the trucks standard too? If so, that's another race to add to the list.
 
Formula GT

👍

Oh yes. Was never a fan of that anyway. That's three events so far.

EDIT: LITH1UM Make that 4.
 
You need the Formula GT for the Formula GT championship or whatever they call it. There may be more, but I can't think of them now.
 
FGT Championship...
I could be wrong but I think none of the trucks are premium.
 
Aren't all the trucks standard too? If so, that's another race to add to the list.

Yeah all the trucks are standard, so your out luck there too.
 
It's not so much of a loss. I'm disappointed that I can't [won't] do the Lupo event or the Japanese Classics, but the Trucks are nonsense and I've never liked the FGT anyway.
 
Yeah all the trucks are standard, so your out luck there too.
If you need a truck for the race, the best way (or well that's how I did it) is to complete the IA License (bronze), you get a good dogde pickup :D
 
Back