impressed by the AI in extreme hall!

• Thread starter hkingkong
  • 4 comments
first race I do extreme hall, dream car championship series race #1 at opera..
car: nissan 350z LM race car with upgrades so the aspec is 1pt...
R2 Tires in front R1 tires in back.
main AI cars: Ford GT race car 02, Jaq XJ220 LM race car
nitro on but barely use
Qualify: first lap was 1 min 24 then 1min 23. So 2 laps still I am still in first place I think AI is slow so let's rumble.

Damn start the race the GT is damn fast... I thought I can do a hotlap and ditch him but NO! The best lead on him is 1.9 seconds at lap6... he was on my back the whole race... my lap time on lap6/7(last lap): 1 min 21(no nitro) and 1 min 20(no nitro!)... and he is hanging there tough! Should have use a LMP to race this!

Thats 3 sec faster than my qualifying time and the damn GT can follow, amazing... 👍 👍 👍

I used my (bright orange) Formula GT for this, and although it was easier, make too many mistakes (or one big mistake :dopey: ) and that Ford GT is right back behind you. Using the Formula GT in this race is good practice for the Formula GT championship. I must say though i found Gran Turismo All-Stars a lot harder than dream car.

The AI didn't impressed me in Extreme Hall, actually the AI didn't impressed me in whole GT4 👎 I used a Ford GT LM Race Car Spec. II '02 in the dreamcar championship.

Cheers,

I am no longer impressed. The next 3 races I cant see the GT anywhere in my rear mirror no more.... I guess it is just opera, a high hp car doesnt gain much advantage

Pink_the_Floyd
The AI didn't impressed me in Extreme Hall, actually the AI didn't impressed me in whole GT4 👎 I used a Ford GT LM Race Car Spec. II '02 in the dreamcar championship.

Cheers,

extreme??? extremely easy!!!

i did the final series in extreme the other day.... its was soooo easy i didnt bother writing any of my experience of it down!! (i did actually wonder why the series was in extreme at all!!)

i am currently doing the F1 championship.... the ONLY thing extreme about it is the number of long races in it!! i have just finished the 1st race (tokyo)... i lapped all the opponents on lap 39, and lapped the 6th guy during the last lap (60) ["a" spec too... got a measly 60 points LOL]

there doesnt seem to be much challenge!! i dare say the i'll eat my words on later tracks of the F1.... but the opponents seem really easy

as for AI.... there aint any in extreme, aint any anywhere in the game HAHA

but i still love playing GT4!!

Gord

Back