IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98

• Thread starter TheMonkey
  • 2 comments
Greetings one and all...

I'm confused.
For a while now i've been playing with the Impreza 22B, using various settings/tunes, but have yet to find a tune that will get me round London in just over 45sec's.

I know this can be done as i've seen 'lucashovich' post just such a time in the same car.
I consider myself good enough to keep pace with most drivers while driving identicle cars, and on a course as short as London i find it hard to understand how i can be left with a 3-4sec deficit driving the same car.

Is it possible that lucas is using a hacked car?
If not, then does anyone have a tune that can get the Impreza 22B round London in less than 46sec's?

Ima eat crisps and hope for some replies.
Cheers guys n gals :)

ThahMonkey

You'd be surprised how much faster some drivers are, I'm a fairly quick driver in my own cars but I've seen other drivers tear seconds out of my laps within a few laps using the same car, even after watching replays or chasing their ghosts I still can't work out how they've done it. Its just the way it is me 'ansome, some folks are just fast 👍

As @DolHaus said some people are just crazy fast, they ride the line of in and out of control the entire lap. But if your really Wanting a tune that's going to a good chance of pulling that off find the Subaru seasonal at Matterhorn thread over in seasonal races forum and just rebuild the gear box for London

Back