hrcboy Messages 254 Messages HRCboy Feb 3, 2011 #1 and Impreza WRC '03 name ur car or ticket you are looking for. I have em all. X1, Formula cars, LMs, racecars, F1s, Level 17, Level 21, Level 24. you get the idea.
and Impreza WRC '03 name ur car or ticket you are looking for. I have em all. X1, Formula cars, LMs, racecars, F1s, Level 17, Level 21, Level 24. you get the idea.
A Asianboy05 Messages 200 Messages Chingyyang05 Feb 3, 2011 #3 i got the casco saburu 03.trade for your gillet vertigo.can trade now or if you dont have it panoz works also
i got the casco saburu 03.trade for your gillet vertigo.can trade now or if you dont have it panoz works also
hrcboy Messages 254 Messages HRCboy Feb 3, 2011 #5 Got a fully tuned Panoz (all possible parts), with rebuilt chassis and engine. Thats how all my cars come in a trade. I expect the Cusco to come with all the parts (tyres etc) and rebuilt motor and chassis as well. interested in the 03 WRC as well. will have to trade tommorrow for another car.
Got a fully tuned Panoz (all possible parts), with rebuilt chassis and engine. Thats how all my cars come in a trade. I expect the Cusco to come with all the parts (tyres etc) and rebuilt motor and chassis as well. interested in the 03 WRC as well. will have to trade tommorrow for another car.