BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Dec 28, 2011 #1 Will offer an FT 86 II concept in return.
BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Dec 28, 2011 #3 No it has miles on it. It's been switched into around 6 times, and it has all upgrades purchased, but not installed.
No it has miles on it. It's been switched into around 6 times, and it has all upgrades purchased, but not installed.
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Dec 28, 2011 #4 ZDUPH Will offer an FT 86 II concept in return. Click to expand... Anything else you are willing to offer?
ZDUPH Will offer an FT 86 II concept in return. Click to expand... Anything else you are willing to offer?
BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Dec 28, 2011 #5 What are you after?
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Dec 28, 2011 #6 ZDUPH What are you after? Click to expand... I'm not quite sure just a really good car...
B Bash0987 (Banned) Messages 113 Messages Bash1987654321 Dec 28, 2011 #7 ZDUPH Will offer an FT 86 II concept in return. Click to expand... Is the concept ll black
BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Dec 28, 2011 #8 It was black, I resprayed it white.
dylpro Messages 1,451 Illinois Messages dylpro98 Dec 28, 2011 #9 I have a 0/0/0 prototype. When can you trade. Also are weight/wngine upgrades installed?
BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Dec 28, 2011 #10 Yep every part is installed on the FT 86 II. I detuned it and raised the weight back to normal settings so it drives like it did before I modded it.
Yep every part is installed on the FT 86 II. I detuned it and raised the weight back to normal settings so it drives like it did before I modded it.
dylpro Messages 1,451 Illinois Messages dylpro98 Dec 28, 2011 #11 ZDUPH Yep every part is installed on the FT 86 II. I detuned it and raised the weight back to normal settings so it drives like it did before I modded it. Click to expand... I'm going to pass, thanks anyway
ZDUPH Yep every part is installed on the FT 86 II. I detuned it and raised the weight back to normal settings so it drives like it did before I modded it. Click to expand... I'm going to pass, thanks anyway
BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Dec 28, 2011 #12 I understand. I know you're after 0/0/0 stock cars.