Impreza suzuka 650PP tune

• Thread starter PAPPACLART
  • 1 comments
Italy
Treviglio
PAPPACLART
PAPPALCART
I enjoy using the 05 Impreza at the Suzuka 650PP online event. With my current tune in a race my best is a 2:09 and my average race laps are 2:10s and sometimes low 2:11s. Whats should this car be capable of laptime wise with a good tune and fantastic driver?

I can often get to the front of the pack, using the Impreza's traction off the line if competing with RWD cars, but despite pushing really hard, I just hold up some of the fast guys despite feeling that I am pushing the car to the max?

Any input would be much appreciated.

PS

I run on R1's and sometimes R2's and upping/lowering weight/power accordingly but times are very similar?

I know some of the fast guys using partuicular cars are doing 2:01s etc, am I wasting my time with this car if I want to be competitve or am I just lame!! lol

With my Sub 07 version, i've achieved 2.01's lap times so therefore it's not a waste of time trying to tune this car. Actually you would be surprised to know it can be one of the more competitive vehicles to use. R1's all around, tune your gears in a way that when going through corners, there is little need to up or downshift. This would allow for your corner speeds to be consistantly high thus translating in consistant quick laps. Corner speed is key ..........

Back