#ImprezziveChallenge

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 3 comments
Finland
Finland
Fancy a challenge?

Challenge 1:

- Come to a full stop instantly after the test S-3 starts. After reaching 0 km/h (or mph), get going and now try to gold the test.
- NTSC users must get a time of 1:18.499 or better so it would be the same for everyone (NTSC gold time is easier).

Challenge 2:

- This is a luck-based challenge. It involves the player doing donuts on full throttle, and if done right, the car will start turning the opposite way instead. Once it does so, start the timer. The timer stops as you lose that situation (when the car goes into the right direction again, for keeps).

Notes:

- Do not play on NTSC-J, as the rally physics are different in that version.
- For challenge 1, using MT or walls is optional, however, for glory and bragging rights, try going with AT and don't touch any walls.

And no, Matej, I didn't get inspiration from your thread, lol. I actually got this idea just now.

EDIT: My bad! I simply copied the text from YouTube and forgot about that part. Won't happen again. The mention of a particular e-starting word.

Last edited:
Challenge 1:

- Come to a full stop instantly after the test S-3 starts. After reaching 0 km/h (or mph), get going and now try to gold the test.
I achieved bronze easily, and I'm sure silver would be doable after little practice (my best was around 1'23 on PAL). Gold is a hard-core zone, I can't do it. :P

I achieved bronze easily, and I'm sure silver would be doable after little practice (my best was around 1'23 on PAL). Gold is a hard-core zone, I can't do it. :P
That's why it's a challenge ;) Plus, the gold time makes much more sense this way as it's child's play otherwise. However, the challenge is a lot easier if you use MT and don't care if you hit any wall.

That's why it's a challenge ;) Plus, the gold time makes much more sense this way as it's child's play otherwise. However, the challenge is a lot easier if you use MT and don't care if you hit any wall.
I got silver! Clean run in 1'20.620.

It was with MT though. :P

Latest Posts

Back