Improved damage model?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AeonGaiden
  • 2 comments
  • 678 views
Messages
183
Serbia
Serbia
So I havent been playing GTS in about 2 weeks and today I noticed in my replay that the damage signs are much more pronounced and they dont take as long to happen. Before I remember you would get some markings after about 5 laps or more if even then. This here is after the first 2 minutes of racing. Also, notice how even though not scratched up, the right side bumper of the lambo isnt shiny or smooth anymore as if it is a bit crushed a bit. Correct me if Im wrong but this is news to me as I have been playing GTS since day one and damage model was really barely visible.

W45AjNw.jpg


jEMp8In.jpg


07UQHyK.jpg
 
Yeah I also noticed the physical damage seems more pronounced now.
 
It is possible, since every update improves things you do not expect.
 
Back