Improvement ideas for Scapes Photo Mode

• Thread starter veryferry
  • 7 comments
Netherlands
The Hague
veryferry
Loving the Scapes Photo Mode, but.....there are some things that could make it even better:

• Choose liveries
  • Change paintcolor
  • Change rims
  • Adjust front/rear ride height
  • Add the same car multiple times*
  • Save a particular composition*
  • Save Car and Camera Settings Presets*
*are already in the game, as it seems. If not via a work-around

I can probably think of a couple more if I were using it as I type this, but on top of my head these are the main things I would like to see implemented.

Last edited:
Think your last two are already there, if you got to my library and scapes you can open a saved picture with the previous settings etc saved.

Yeah, I just learned that. Awesome! But still a bit weird you have to go somewhere else to open this. But still...good to know :D
I was also told you can add the same car multiple times via that way.

Loving the Scapes Photo Mode, but.....there are some things that could make it even better:
  • Change paintcolor
  • Change rims
  • Adjust front/rear ride height
*are already in the game, as it seems. If not via a work-around

I can probably think of a couple more if I were using it as I type this, but on top of my head these are the main things I would like to see implemented.

You can at least change the paint in the Brand Central scapes by reselecting the car. Definitely a thing I wish was possible in the normal photoscapes with garage cars.

One thing about the ride height, I remember early on when GT Sport was announced, them showing off the fact you could make a car look like it's accelerating. Though this was very early on (maybe a year or two ago?). Can't seem to find the photo though, it was of a Austin Yellow BMW M4 accelerating in a scape.

Also, having different angles of the same scape would be nice. One thing I do miss from the full 3D locations in GT5 and GT6's photomode.
dsc_0101_fotor.jpg

(This angle was never used in the game for the gas station scape)

Edit: And of course, more than 3 cars in a scape.
19fc06e-1.jpg

Last edited:
You can at least change the paint in the Brand Central scapes by reselecting the car. Definitely a thing I wish was possible in the normal photoscapes with garage cars.

One thing about the ride height, I remember early on when GT Sport was announced, them showing off the fact you could make a car look like it's accelerating. Though this was very early on (maybe a year or two ago?). Can't seem to find the photo though, it was of a Austin Yellow BMW M4 accelerating in a scape.

Also, having different angles of the same scape would be nice. One thing I do miss from the full 3D locations in GT5 and GT6's photomode.
dsc_0101_fotor.jpg

(This angle was never used in the game for the gas station scape)

Edit: And of course, more than 3 cars in a scape.
19fc06e-1.jpg
I've seen a scape where there where more than 3 cars. Here in the Forum.

EDIT: It's @508920's beautiful picture! :D
gt-sport-grx-png.687837

Last edited:
Not really an improvement on what they have but it would be nice if any scapes added to the game in the future are wider angles. There are a lot of locations that are going to get old really quickly because there isn't really much you can do with the framing.

Also would like the ability to place cars completely out of frame. Sometimes I just want a bumper peeking in the frame or I want one car to move into the frame while focusing on another.

Back