I'm wondering what kind of changes or improvements we'd like to see for Grand Turismo.
I know everyone would like the sound to improve. But one thing I'd like to see is practice runs. Once you enter a race I'd like a chance to take the car out for some laps on the track to be able to dial in the transmission and suspension. Sort of like a qualifying but not for placement. It would be too easy to start every race in 1st place.
That's one thing off the top of my head. I wanted to hear some other ideas.
Sorry if this thread already exists or if it's in the wrong place. I'm new to this forum.
Thanks
I know everyone would like the sound to improve. But one thing I'd like to see is practice runs. Once you enter a race I'd like a chance to take the car out for some laps on the track to be able to dial in the transmission and suspension. Sort of like a qualifying but not for placement. It would be too easy to start every race in 1st place.
That's one thing off the top of my head. I wanted to hear some other ideas.
Sorry if this thread already exists or if it's in the wrong place. I'm new to this forum.
Thanks