IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar SeriesOpen 

Australia
Lithgow
LITTLEBLACKO932
WeatherTech_SportsCar_Championship_logo-1.png

Welcome to the IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Series. Here you will find all the information you need to know when participating in this series.​

This series will hold multiple classes in one lobby
IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Series
P PC GTLM GTD
Time Table:

Races will be held on Saturdays.

All times are in GMT ( Greenwich Mean Time )

08:00 Room Opens*

08:25 ➤ Reg Checks

08:30 ➤ IMSA Qualifying begins

08:45 ➤ IMSA Race Starts

~10:45 IMSA Race Ends

Race Day Procedure:

Lobby Opening:

The lobby will open 55 minutes before Qualifier start. The host will post a message in the thread saying that the room is open. Lobbies will be “friends only” so be sure to add the host on PSN.

Spec Checks:

Before starting qualifying every driver will be asked to enter and stay in pits. The stewards will then check on the member list that the drivers are on correct compounds, correct weight and power limits. Once your car is checked you must stay in pits until directed otherwise.

Qualifying:
Qualifying will be done using in-game qualifier. You will have 15 minutes to submit your Fastest Lap WeatherTech Sportscar Series.

Race:
We use the standard grid start with false start check.

IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Series.

Points System:

Lobby Settings:
Aids:
Traction control: On
Active stability managment: Off
Skid Recovery force: Off
ABS: On
Active steering: Off
Driving Line: On

Qualifier:
Race format: Race together
Time Limit: 30 minutes
Start Type: Pit start

Race:
Start type: Rolling start: Each driver must wait till the driver in front of him starts and start his fromation lap carefully on low RPM, speed limit on formation lap is 100km/62mhp , single file formation lap no tyre warming is allowed so we can avoide contacts, you must have 1 car distance from the driver ahead. When the drivers reach the final corner they must do the double file formation for the start.

Grid position: Fastest first
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal
Boost: None
Grip Reduction: Real
Minimum number of pitstops: 1
Slipstream: Real
Tyre type change: On
Visable damage: Off
Mechanical damage: Weak
Race start: The race starts after the qualifier.

Laped cars: When car from LMP2 and PC or GTPRO and GTLM is laped by the leaders it musn't move from it's treactory the LMP1 driver have to overtake him. If there are any conflicts they are going to be reviewed after the race.
Race Finish Delay: 1 lap (an average lap time will be calculated accordingly before the race)
Weather: The weather will be based on the real forecast for the circuit.

Last edited:
FIA WEC Cars​

LMP1
Audi R18. Audi Sport Joest. #1. Princess Aria #2. JRDGM1993 #3
Car Colours : Car #1: Prototype Car #2 and #3 Audi Sport

Toyota TS030. Toyota Gazoo Racing. #7. #8. #9
Car Colours: Car #7, #8 and #9: TS030

Nissan GTR LM. Nissan Nismo Motorsport #21. #22. #23
Car Colours: Car #21, #22 and #23: Red

Peugeot 908 HDi Team Peugeot Total #25 #26 #27
Car Colours: Car #25 and #26 Team Peugeot Total Car #27 Team Oreca Matmut

LMP2
Nissan Deltawing. Nissan Delta Wing. #30. #31. #32
Car Colours: Car #30, 31 and 32 Black Nissan

Zytek Nissan. Greaves Motorsport. #41. #42. #43
Car Colours: Car #41, 42 and 43 Nissan Nismo

Audi R10 TDIS. North America Sport. #50. #51. #52
Car Colours: Car #50, 51 and 52 Silver

GTPRO
Corvette C7 Stingray. Corvette Racing. #62. LITTLEBLACKO(AM) #63. #64
Car Colours: Car #62 and #63 Yellow. Car #64 Red
Rim Colour: Black
Aero Kit: Type B
Flat Floor: Type A
Custom Rear Wing: C, B, C. Width -8

Ford GT Ford Performance #66. #67. #68
Car Colours: Car #66 and #67 Midnight Blue Metallic/Racing Stripes Car #68 Mark IV Red/Racing Stripes
Rim Colours: Silver
Aero Kit : Type Standard
Custom Rear Wing : C, B, C

Aston Martin DB9 Aston Marting Racing #58 #59 #60
Car Colours: Car #58, #59 and #60 Elusive Blue
Rim Colours: Silver
Aero Kit: Type A
Flat Foor: Type A
Custom Rear Wing: B, B, C

Dodge Viper GTS SRT Motorsports. #93. #94. #95
Car Colours : Car #93 Adrenaline Red Black Stripes. Car #94 Black Venom Silver Stripes. Car #95 Bright White Clear Coat Black Stripes
Rim Colours: Black
Aero Kit : Type A
Flat Floor : Type A
Custom Rear Wing : C, E, C Width +23

Ferrari 458 Italia AF Corse #71 #72 #73
Car Colours: Car #71, #72 and #73 Rosso Scurderia
Rim Colours : Black
Aero Kit : Type A
Custom Rear Wing : A, B, B Width +15 Height +4

GTE Cars will be running rear wing colours that represent your class GTPRO(Green), GTPRO-AM(Blue) and GTAM(Red). Your ratings will be done through GTPES Rating Platinum, Gold GTPRO. Silver GTPRO-AM. Bronze, Rookie GTAM.
Racing Gear Can also be purchased for your team.

Last edited:
2016 FIA World Endurance Championship Provisional Calendar**

The Prologue, Circuit Paul Ricard, France

2 Hours of Silverstone, GBR

: WEC 2 Hours of Spa, BEL

3 Hours of Le Mans, FRA

2 Hours of the Nurburgring

2 Hours of Mexico City, MEX

2 Hours of Circuit of the Americas (Lone Star Le Mans), USA

2 Hours of Fuji, JPN

2 Hours of Shanghai, CHN

2 Hours of Bahrain, BAH

Last edited:
@LITTLEBLACKO why did you copied my championship's specs without even talking with me about this?
I've done a lot of work doing them testing every single car in lap times, straight speed, cornering and tire and fuel wear, you can't just put them in your championship, have you heard about copyright?

Last edited:
Well, the timezones are very confusing in my opinion. Because if the championship will take place at 8:00 PM AEST, then it will be too early for me, because it is the time that I wake up. But if the championship will take place at 8:00 AM AEST, then it will be a bit too late for me.

So, that's why I have to give up #1 Audi Sign-up for another person. Sorry, but I'm pulling out.

I will take that Audi #1 spot then. Will it be 8 AM or 8 PM EST?

Also what Audi R18 are we driving? The Prototype or the Joest?

Last edited:
Well, the timezones are very confusing in my opinion. Because if the championship will take place at 8:00 PM AEST, then it will be too early for me, because it is the time that I wake up. But if the championship will take place at 8:00 AM AEST, then it will be a bit too late for me.

So, that's why I have to give up #1 Audi Sign-up for another person. Sorry, but I'm pulling out.
Its in GMT

Taken from the OLR.

You must ask for permission from other members if you intend to use their unique content for your own racing series, league, event OP, regulations, rules, or procedure. At the very least you must credit the original content and not attempt to pass it off as your own. This not only applies to text, but graphics, video, audio, or any other form of media that can be proven as being original content belonging to members as well.

Members that observe their content being used without their permission may ask moderators to remove the content if they don't reach an agreement with the accused poster successfully beforehand

Not 100% sure if this rule applies in this situation, but @Toshost does hold weight about this if those are his unique car specs and you didn't credit him.

Latest Posts

Back