In all seriousness

• Thread starter GT787B
  • 5 comments
United States
Chicago
AaronRacer12
InboardLeak51
I would like to know why the producers of Gran Turismo created on GT5 such a poor quality b-spec mode. This mode on GT4 was much more efficient, but now it's annoying and almost impossible to get through. Did no one test this level to see what it was like before releasing the game?

Umm I would like to know how it is so hard? I mean I had BSpec beat along time ago but I don't remember having problems??

Umm I would like to know how it is so hard? I mean I had BSpec beat along time ago but I don't remember having problems??

So your drivers weren't over braking, braking too early, spinning out and slamming into people instead of overtaking them? How did you manage that?

I would like to know why the producers of Gran Turismo created on GT5 such a poor quality b-spec mode. This mode on GT4 was much more efficient, but now it's annoying and almost impossible to get through. Did no one test this level to see what it was like before releasing the game?

I would imagine there is a lot of things they didn't get around to testing. Like the fact there are only 40 levels yet there is a level 40 race which gives out XP.

There are a number of threads around - simply put your Bobs through some remote races so that they level up a bit and then set them loose on B-spec.

And yes, everyone's Bobs encountered such issues - you need to select their abilities according to strategy and stay on them, teaching them as they race.

Like I say though, try the remote racing option to knock their rough edges off first.

It could also be somewhat related to GT5's AI since B-Spec is basically the AI controlling the car.

Latest Posts

Back