In-Game Credits

United States
Arizona
Thugnificent34
Zeke34
How much do you guys think is a good amount to keep aside (save up) for future in-game purchases?

Depends, I have around 13 million right now, and seeing as I don't have to spend any of them on DLC now, that number will probably go through the roof, even if they do put things in that you have to spend in game credits on.

After you've purchased all the expensive and in-expensive cars that you want, I think 5-10 million credits is a good number. I'm currently sitting on 13 million credits and I'll need another 15 million credits to purchase and modify all the other expensive cars I'd like to own.

I've got around 1.6 million credits but have just about every car I want to work through and shoot thanks to the half price weekend they did months ago. Not struggled for credits or cars since and the monthly rewards are a nice bonus.

VXR
I've got around 1.6 million credits but have just about every car I want to work through and shoot thanks to the half price weekend they did months ago. Not struggled for credits or cars since and the monthly rewards are a nice bonus.

How long ago did they have the half price weekend? That would be sick if they did that again.

I doubt they will repeat the half price as some of the cars had extremely high price tags on them. They did a permanent price cut on the big ticket cars and gave freebie choices to folks who sprung for the LCE, that's how I wound up with my 250 GTO :).

Back