In-Game Credits

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5' started by Xavier2342, May 7, 2014.

1. Xavier2342

Xavier2342

How much do you guys think is a good amount to keep aside (save up) for future in-game purchases?

2. FosterG

FosterG

Depends, I have around 13 million right now, and seeing as I don't have to spend any of them on DLC now, that number will probably go through the roof, even if they do put things in that you have to spend in game credits on.

3. HAL20XX

HAL20XX

If you plan on purchasing any DLC, you won't need to use any in-game credits for that.

TokoTurismo and FosterG like this.
  4. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

I'm sitting on 22 million thanks to the first DLC car being free and VIP payouts.

FosterG likes this.
  5. Xavier2342

Xavier2342

After you've purchased all the expensive and in-expensive cars that you want, I think 5-10 million credits is a good number. I'm currently sitting on 13 million credits and I'll need another 15 million credits to purchase and modify all the other expensive cars I'd like to own.

6. VXR

VXR

I've got around 1.6 million credits but have just about every car I want to work through and shoot thanks to the half price weekend they did months ago. Not struggled for credits or cars since and the monthly rewards are a nice bonus.

7. Xavier2342

Xavier2342

How long ago did they have the half price weekend? That would be sick if they did that again.

8. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

Think that may have been the second weekend after release.

VXR likes this.
  9. FosterG

FosterG

I doubt they will repeat the half price as some of the cars had extremely high price tags on them. They did a permanent price cut on the big ticket cars and gave freebie choices to folks who sprung for the LCE, that's how I wound up with my 250 GTO :).